Fine Singer Island
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Blue Heron Blvd
Description: From the Waterfall Window, Ocean Wave Ceiling, High Tech Ipad Service, Organic Feel and Knowledgeable Staff, our Kitchen will tickle your senses with their masterful Italian Island Fusion creations. We encourage you to satisfy your curiosity and come and have a FINE experience on Singer Island. Owners Federico Gaudino and Tammy Kilburn would love for you to step into a dining adventure that lets you know you definitely are about to experience something new. Singer Island is amazingly beautiful and when you dine with us, you will know that you are on vacation in beautiful Singer Island.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Food was really good, plus they had gluten free spaghetti! The only downside was the ambiance, it was a storefront and nothing to look at. They did say they were moving to a new location soon. Worth the food!

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Been here 3 times. Service was good, terrible and ok. Food is all good. In fact we love the food. Food would have 5 starts but they would need to get the orders right. Chairs are not comfortable and the restaurant was designed on the cheap. I hope that as clients pick up with the service, the owners will spruce it up.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was pleased with the food, meatball and sauce were very good. I have an issue with hostess.
i have been there once last year with a friend we both felt judged.Asked for table by window as they were checking, talking among themselves and staring at us we felt very unwelcome (restaurant was empty at the time). This year we had a reservation for two and were seated by window, all good. Hostess came over and said we must move she just got a phone call and needed the table. I asked not to be moved because the sun would be in our eyes she disagreed. So my friend sat with sunglasses on. Than a party of two came in and were seated at the table we were moved from. I'm a local resident and not sure I will come back. Sorry

5  Thank sharon k
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I also had been here months ago and had an okay meal. This time it was terrible with terrible service. As with other diners the service was in attentive too say the least. The food was a real miss. I ordered clams in a white wine sauce and it was like clam soup. My friend had the eggplant and again it was so so. The table cloth paper had to be tucked in for me also as it was poking my hands and arms but its the food and service which were both terrible. My friend was facing the entire restaurant and kept commenting on the confusion and bumbling of the wait staff. I would not return. Not after this . You can find much better service and food. Don't ruin your vacation. Seriously!

2  Thank ms.go-go
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We had been there last year and thought we'd take friends with us that were coming to visit us this year. Glad they had to cancel due to an illness because we would have been embarrassed if we had taken them there. The burgundy table cloths were topped with brown paper. The paper on ours kept jabbing me in the chest, I had to fold it under. Very tacky!
The staff were nice enough and attentive.
The kitchen staff kept yelling at each other and talking as if there weren't diners at the tables! It felt like eating at a garage rather than a restaurant.
The food was okay at best. My salad had barely a tablespoon of goat cheese on it and it was $8'
We ordered the meatballs and they were topped with a mystery cheese. We had to ask what it was. It looked like a cross between sour cream and whipped cream. Very bland.
Both of our mains were okay but not something to rave about.
Our mains came with a salad. They were a tiny salad with the fewest ingredients.
We will not be returning.

3  Thank Ahardy06