My family -- six adults and a teenager-- stayed at The St. Regis on a trip to Mallorca last summer. It was an excellent stay. The grounds are beautiful, with flowers and well manicured lawns everywhere you look. The pool and well-equipped gym were also fantastic.
Pros: pool, grounds, gym/spa, staff
Cons: on the water, but the beach isn't really viable
Neutral: rooms are very nice, but not particularly unique
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort is one of the most prestigious resorts of the Mediterranean. Located near the exclusive area of Puerto Portals between the Tramuntana Mountains and the sea this hotel offers to its guest a unique experience of luxury and tradition. The tailored and personalized St. Regis butler service, along with the captivating views from the rooms and the exceptional restaurants will create an extraordinary experience impossible to forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Hotel Costa d`En Blanes
- St Regis Mardavall Mallorca Hotel
- Mardavall Hotel
- St Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort Majorca, Spain - Costa D'en Blanes