We had been looking forward to our stay here after reading all the reviews and we weren't disappointed. Mostly positives as the hotel is stunning, especially the reception and public areas. The hotel is in a good quiet location but at the same time not far from the action of Palma and other local resorts. We stayed in a Grand Deluxe Room which was very spacious and had every amenity one could really need. The beds were comfortable, bathroom was very luxurious and the ambience very relaxing. Every member of staff always spoke to you no matter the time of day or who they were. Breakfast was good - as some other reviewers have said the choice was not huge but everything was there and if you asked they got it for you. We had an evening meal in Aqua one evening and it was one of the best meals we have had for a long time. Good quality food and a lovely setting made the evening very enjoyable. Pool service was good - again they would accomodate any thing you wanted. The hamburgers are big enough to share - so just ask and they present the food perfected 'halved' and with two portions of the salad and fries. Perfect for lunch time.
If we had a negative comment (or two) it would be firstly on the 'find it out for yourself' approach. We had to wander down to the breakfast restaurant, knowing only where it was from reading the reviews from here. While the electronics in the room werent rocket science we arrive late in the evening and a hilarious time figuring out the lights etc. There is beautfifully presented hotel directory in the room - tucked away in a cabinet which we found on the day we left. Secondly - well the prices for the drinks and extras. You dont stay at somewhere like this unless you can afford it but when it comes to being charged 48 euros for two baileys on ice - you do wonder if you're getting value for money when all is said and done.
We will be going back - loved it. Would be a long weekend place for us - ideal for a short break in luxury and in style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort is one of the most prestigious resorts of the Mediterranean. Located near the exclusive area of Puerto Portals between the Tramuntana Mountains and the sea this hotel offers to its guest a unique experience of luxury and tradition. The tailored and personalized St. Regis butler service, along with the captivating views from the rooms and the exceptional restaurants will create an extraordinary experience impossible to forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Hotel Costa d`En Blanes
- St Regis Mardavall Mallorca Hotel
- Mardavall Hotel
- St Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort Majorca, Spain - Costa D'en Blanes