My boyfriend and i, Both in our 20s, came here last october for a week. We got a really cheap last minute deal and arrived here about 1 in the morning. We was amazed at how lovely and clean the hotel was and when we got to our room we couldn't believe how big it was! They had left us sandwiches and yogurt in the fridge for our arrival. When we went down for breakfast in the morning we came to realise we was easily 40 years younger than everyone else! And we felt so uncomfertable we asked to change hotels. They told us we would have to pay the difference so we stayed! We got used to it and by the end of it we really enjoyed it. Food was lovely and loads of choice.
Location was ok.. very quiet with only a couple of bars and a small beach about 5 mins walk away. So in evenings we got a taxi to route 66 or a busier town near by.
Overall it was a lovely hotel with a lovely swimming pool and gorgeous scenery, it was super relaxing but wouldn't recommend if you dont want to be surrounded by o.a.p's
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Gigantes Acantilado De
- Los Gigantes Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Los Gigantes Tenerife
- TUI SENSIMAR Los Gigantes Tenerife, Spain