Recevied a very warm welcome at the residence. Pleasant cosy feel that wasn't too 'overbearing' and nicely pitched. They offer free activities for adults and children which are very discreet if you're not interested. Lovely pool if a bit small with different depths and managed to get a sunbed even at busiest times.Nice reception with pool table, books (mostly English ones) you can borrow, affordable snack bar. The lake was ok and we went canoeing but isn't as attraticve as the Biscarosse lake and is a 20minute drive from the nearest beach. Appartment was great, lovely decoration and quality fittings. We had an appt that overlooked a turfed up field (in the first stages of a new construction so check when you book...) but there was garden space for our kids to run around and we were not overlooked. But many of the appartments' terraces overlook the parking area so let them know your preference. Mobile reception was patchy but wifi is available and you're on holiday after all! Accommodation a bit pricey but it is more upmarket compared to where I have stayed , just could do with being closer to a beach. But if you're looking for comfort in a secure and pleasant envt for your family then it's ideal and worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Aquitaine, the Landes area's "Cote d'Argent" (Silver Coast) is well known for its pine forests rich in fauna and flora, the largest forested area in Europe offering a welcome lungful of fresh air for nature lovers. Its fine sandy beaches are bathed by the Atlantic Ocean. A powerful, invigorating ocean which has shaped the life and character of the people of the Landes, providing huge open areas perfect for open-air activities including surfing, sailing, kiting, mountain biking and walking In a rural environment sandwiched between the ocean and the forests, its many lakes offer a peaceful rural setting with countless spots perfect for fishing or bathing safely and securely Located midway between the major vineyards of Bordeaux and the Basque country, Parentis en Born is a great starting point for all kinds of trips and adventures or for discovering the many golf courses in the Aquitaine region. In this outstanding natural environment, the "Cottages du Lac" holiday apartment complex with its three-star tourism holiday apartment rating is comprised of detached homes and apartments looking out onto the Biscarrosse-Parentis lake in the heart of the Landes forest. The holiday cottages and apartments blend in perfectly with the landscape and provide amazing views over the surrounding natural environment. They are the perfect place to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing stay as a family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Les Cottages du Lac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Cottages Du Lac Hotel Parentis-En-Born
- Les Hotel Du Lac
- Les Cottages Du Lac France/Parentis-En-Born, Aquitaine