Nice hotel, but has seen better days, the front desk, bar and restaurant have been modernised, but the rest of the hotel is still back in the sixties.
The room was spacious, the bathroom was good with a separate toilet.
The breakfast was more than adequate, while the food in the restaurant was well cooked and presented, but was only a snack, there was not a lot of substance to it.
I found the hotel expensive for what it had to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Orleans Saint Jean de Braye is a hotel close to the A71 and the A19, 10 minutes from the center of Orleans and in the heart of the Orleans Est business park. It has 107 modern rooms, as well as multi-purpose meeting rooms, and is the perfect location for your business trips or relaxing family breaks, with a wooded park, a pool, a terrace and outdoor games. The Novotel Cafe offers contemporary catering. Free car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Orleans Saint Jean de Braye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Orleans Charbonniere Hotel Saint-Jean-De-Braye
- Saint-Jean-De-Braye Novotel
- Novotel Orleans Saint Jean De Braye France/Saint-Jean-De-Braye