This was the second Novotel we stayed in whilst travelling in France. The hotel is on an industrial estate on the outskirts of Orleans. Room was adequate, bed, settee, etc but like the rest of the hotel had definitely seen better days. It was cleaned daily but the carpet could really have done with taking up and replacing. The stairwell and corridors are badly in need of a face-lift. There is an on-site Novotel Cafe serving the usual Novotel Cafe pre-packaged and re-heated food but luckily there is also a fantastic Italian Restaurant (D'ell Arte) just round the back of the hotel. Breakfast was an absolute free-for-all - food ran out very quickly and sadly wasn't replenished as fast as it ran out. Reception staff were very friendly though which did help. It's not somewhere we would every stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Orleans Saint Jean de Braye is a hotel close to the A71 and the A19, 10 minutes from the center of Orleans and in the heart of the Orleans Est business park. It has 107 modern rooms, as well as multi-purpose meeting rooms, and is the perfect location for your business trips or relaxing family breaks, with a wooded park, a pool, a terrace and outdoor games. The Novotel Cafe offers contemporary catering. Free car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Orleans Saint Jean de Braye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Orleans Charbonniere Hotel Saint-Jean-De-Braye
- Saint-Jean-De-Braye Novotel
- Novotel Orleans Saint Jean De Braye France/Saint-Jean-De-Braye