Casa Grande do Bachao
Hotel Castro(Santiago de Compostela)
US$58
NH Collection Santiago de Compostela(Santiago de Compostela)
US$158
NH Hotels
Hotel San Vicente(Santiago de Compostela)
US$92
US$77
Altair Hotel(Santiago de Compostela)
US$135
US$131
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Capital de Galicia(Santiago de Compostela)(Great Value!)
US$65
Hostal Pico Sacro(Santiago de Compostela)
US$78
US$76
Orbitz.com
AC Palacio del Carmen, Autograph Collection(Santiago de Compostela)
US$143
San Francisco Hotel Monumento(Santiago de Compostela)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Moure(Santiago de Compostela)
  • Breakfast included
Hospederia San Martin Pinario(Santiago de Compostela)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsminute drivegalician stylecountry housewe loved our stayswimming poolbeautiful hotelsitting roomspent two nightscomfortable roomswelcoming hostsgpssuite5kmspainnwsaunaeuros
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Fantastic place about a 10 minute drive from Santiago. It's set in rolling, forested hills and has the most peaceful atmosphere I've ever encountered!
Lovely lounge, terrace etc. Dinner's very good too...no choice, the chef just gives you whatever he's felt like making!...it all adds to the charm of the place though.
I shall definitely be going back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank londonbloke88
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I recently spent two nights at this fantastic place, and could have stayed for ever. It is a wonderfully relaxing place, set in a pine and eucalyptus forest- the air is amazingly bracing. The casa is beautiful and the rooms are lovely, it made a change to stay somewhere that is tastefully decorated in a nicely comfortable low-key way. The staff are very friendly and welcoming and the food is marvelous, as is the wine. I recommend the dinner - the cook decides what to make, and it is well worth it. It was a highly restorative visit, and I cannot recommend it enough to those seeking to relax, eat well and sleep soundly. It was very difficult to leave, and I am already planning another visit. Excellent value!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2012

We spent 3 nights at Casa and I was in nearly in tears at the thought of leaving. The setting is idyllic and the building is gorgeous. Our room was a very good size and the bathroom one of the biggest I've seen in a hotel. We had the breakfast buffet 1 morning and the selection was great and well worth eur8. We also stayed for dinner on 2 nights, they normally alternate meat and fish but after I told them I only eat fish they made me a special meal on meat night. Dinner was very reasonably priced at eur18 for 3 courses, the food couldn't be faulted and the accompanying wine was also good value. There are several public rooms including a games room with honesty bar and a library with comfy sofas and mood lighting which we made use of after dinner each night. We are already planning our next trip and intend to explore the surrounding countryside hopefully accompanied by the very friendly house dogs.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2012

We will always remember this delightfully, atmospheric 'casa'! My husband and I spent two nights here and we wish we could have stayed longer. The welcome was friendly and the staff speak a little English which helped, as our Spanish is rather limited. Our bedroom was warm and comfortable, the public rooms are beautiful and the food is memorable. It is in a beautiful situation with lovely grounds and there are good walks to be taken from the door of the 'casa' without taking out the car. We look forward to returning some day.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank twitcher36
Reviewed 29 July 2011

2nd time my husband and I have stayed here, the first time was three years ago....we actually had our wedding here. This time around we visited for three nights with our 11 month old child. Sevice and staff cant be faulted, and the food....worth every cent you spend on it. Would have to be the highlight of our spanish holidays.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family