“Attention to detail”
other travellers have booked this property
Safe Residential Complex with pleasant views on the front street and from the condo
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View to the mountains (southwest)
Cariari Vistas Premium Condo Art Work
Granite Top Counters in the Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Miami Beach, Florida
“Attention to detail”
Reviewed 20 August 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Great place. All the comforts of home. Had everything I needed to cook, entertain, and have a comfortable stay. And Paolo and Sara were very attentive. Always ready to make my stay a great experience!

intothewi...
San Francisco, California
“The Best Deal In All of Costa Rica!”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Let me start by saying, I can't thank Paolo and the Parklands Group enough for helping to make my recent vacation to CR the best vacation I have ever taken, anywhere. Believe me, I did my research for a solid month before I decided on the Cariari Vistas condo and the Parklands Group.. I literally reviewed 240+ hotels, motels, condos, apartments, and houses for vacation rental, as well as speaking to a dozen owners and managers.

The people of Parklands Group are incredibly courteous, detail-oriented, and always there for you when you need them for anything. Even at 2am, if you're stranded somewhere alone in a strange city and country, they will take your call and get you home.

The condo I stayed at was just as described and made me feel at home.. As if it were actually my home. 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, a full kitchen, your own washer and dryer, 2 TVs with cable, and a great pool in back.. What more could you ask for?!?! I cooked for myself almost every day, saving a bunch of money I would have otherwise spent at hotel restaurants..

Shopping and all the restaurants you could ever want are just a 10 minute walk away.. The biggest Hard Rock Cafe in Latin America is a 15 minute walk away, and you can take the bus from a bus stop close by another 15 minutes to get into the heart of the city. Also, the Doubletree and Wyndham hotels are about a 15 minute walk away from the unit, so you know it MUST be in a good neighborhood.. And best part is that its quiet and secluded! No traffic or passer's by at 2am, ever!

Paulo and the Parklands Group helped me book all of my excursions as well! All I had to do was show up!

Truely my best vacation ever!! Many thanks to Paulo and the Parklands Group for helping to make it happen!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condition of the condo, the price paid, and the service of the company.
Liked least: Nothing!
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nestor L
Montgomery, Alabama
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed 23 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

I visited Costa Rica for the first time and stayed at Paolo's Apartment from Sept 5-14. The apartment location is perfect to visit San Jose, nearby towns and take exotic tours to volcanos, hot spring and other exciting locations. Paolo and Sara and very kind, friendly and helpful. They assisted with tours, transportation from and to the airport and guidance on what to do and where to go. The apartment has 24 hrs security, very clean and super safe. There is all kind of fast food restaurants by the condo, a mall, taxi stand, banks and the bus stop is across the street, about 3 to 5 minutes walk. Public transportation in Costa Rica is wonderful and safe. People are very friendly and willing to answer any question and provide assistance as requested. I had a great experience while visiting Costa Rica. Paolo and Sara made it better and easier for me. Thank you

Liked best: Friendliness and assistance from Paolo and Sara
Liked least: There is nothing to dislik
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nebraska, USA
Reviewed 30 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
PJMateo
Jacksonville, Florida
“Not worth the price or headache......Go to Park Inn”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

Service: Service was horrible...have to purchase everything except toilet paper
Not even water was in the fridge. Would be more economically efficient to stay at somewhere like Park Inn (their service is much better, rooms very nice, plus the location is better--but further from the airport, from that area cab charged $15US to transport to the airport area)
Property is okay, wasnt really impressed.

Location: There is a mall and plenty of restaurants nearby...again expensive
There is no fitness center...internet works really well if you sit in kitchen area. Has a local
phone and US phone plus you get a cell phone. But its a vacation so the phone is not
that necessary. Bowling alley close by also and busses and cabs are easily accessible--be careful cabs charge different. Owner can transport you to airport for $20US however the cab took us for 4000 colones which is about $8--take your pick. ( By the way they have running meters so you can see what the charge should be)

We came from a hotel and the owner offered to transport us for $40, then $30 like he was doing us a favor. Cab charged us $10. When we arrived, he was not there and late. He expected us to be checking his emails for all of his instructions as though we were not here for vacation.

It was aggravating to deal with the owner but Sara was wonderful and very easy to deal with the few times we were able to deal with her. The owner tells us before we get
arrive and while we are there, we will move in the middle of our stay but assistance will be provided for the move---Time of move, there is no assistance.

Condo #1: Very nice, but like a downgraded version.
Pros: Has internet, some movies to choose from for blue ray player, close to bus station, cabs are more reasonable than him, if you do tours they will pick up directly from there. Grocery store is nearby, but expensive compared to taking bus to San Jose, Heredia or Alajuela.
Cons: Not many channels to watch on the TV. The knives are very dull so dont bother trying to cut meat. There is only toilet paper, so you will literally need to buy everything you need starting with water. The couch is tiny so if you are above 5 foot , dont expect to be comfortable. Internet doesnt really work too well from the room....but nonetheless you have wifi. There is no fitness center which in the description on trip advisor it says there is.

Condo 2: The upgraded condo
Pros: Very nice. Knives are very sharp--so you can actually clean meat, has internet, premium movie channels, many fans in the house
Cons: Internet is absolutely horrible, the condo is very hot with all windows opened all day. If you leave bedroom window open it is very noisy and the black out shade doesnt completely block the light if you have sensitivity to light while sleeping. Final day there was a problem where a guy approached my husband and was cussing him out in spanish, the security guard did nothing even though he asked him to move the guy out of his face.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Just felt like a huge headache staying at this condo...didnt feel like a vacation
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Bocas Del Toro
Reviewed 29 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Bocas del Toro
Reviewed 25 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing