“An absolute find- completely unique!”
Irish nights are held in the Merry Ploughboy 200 yards away
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Irish nights are held in the Merry Ploughboy 200 yards away
Dollymount Strand, Dublin
Dublin Twighlight
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Becky C
“An absolute find- completely unique!”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed at this property over the May Bank Holiday weekend. I found the property to be cosy, clean and well-presented with everything I needed for self catering. The owners had really paid attention to detail and I made full use of the Swedish log burner after a cold day out in the city. My favourite feature was by far the den- completely unique and very comfortable. I liked being away from the hustle and bustle of the city but felt close enough to the city centre- which was easy to get to on public transport.
I found the owners welcoming and very helpful as they had lots of suggestions of where to go and places of interest.
I would highly recommend this property for couples and families and will be returning myself!

Camper723...
“Charming cosy peaceful place at gateway to Dublin and Wicklow mountains”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Our second visit to the Lodge. A remarkable and unforgettable haven. It is a peaceful and charming abode. It is perfectly nested between the Dublin and Wicklow mountains and close to Dublin vicinities. All needs anticipated. The day starts with birdsong and potted pansies and ends by a blazing fire in the wood burner. Everybody loved the loft and the fairy lights were an extra treat. Loved the Italian style coffee maker. Martin and Denise are very approachable and welcoming as is the “resident” robin on the terrace. Two minutes walk away is the Merry Ploughboy pub, a fine establishment with nice menu and excellent Guinness, that is if you feel like leaving the comfort of the Lodge. We will return.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing