“Good Hotel and service”

Green Park Hotel & Congressi
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stayed for one night. For 45 euro I got free wifi, breakfast and parking. Hotel has a tremendous lobby and room are good size and clean. Staff is very professional. Doesn't have gym or health room but I didn't need it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Green Park Hotel & Congressi

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Air Conditioner was broke and even though the room was clean it was not my idea of a great place. The only advantage I found was that it was very close to the factory I was visiting for work. I was in Rm 212 this is a disabled room. The hair dryer hose broke off the minute I tried to dry my hair. Glad they had a US news station, Fox News but not really something I would pay for in the future.

Room Tip: There was not a fitness center or pool either which was tough.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is the second time we've stayed at the Green Park Hotel. It's an excellent hotel for those attending exhibitions at the Fiera and still relatively close to the city centre.
Rooms are large, clean and well appointed and the staff are very helpful and friendly. Will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank FrancescaWooldridge
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Old smelly hotel, bad WiFi, poor breakfast,
I left a device in my room' called the day after.. no found:)
Never again
Prices unbelievable. for 240 euro per night,,,,, i could find a mch better hotel.
Located out of the city
Not recomanded

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank zivitush
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I stayed in room 229. The "wall" behind my bed is just 10mm dry wall and there is another room behind it. My neighbor turned on his TV full blast all three nights I was there. Repeated complaints to the hotel were to no avail. The TV was on till 2 or 3 AM every night. After that the guest snored so loudly I thought he was in my bed!
I had other associates who stayed here while I was there and they had no such issues. So I guess it was my bad luck!

Room Tip: Check for paper thin walls!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Excellent hotel for business trips, congresses and business meetings.
Very nice rooms with all conforts.
Very clean and very polite staff.
I go there every time I am in Bologna and I must say I have never been disappointed.
The prices for the frigobar are a rip off, but all in all is quite affordable.
Excellent breakfast for Italians and non Italians with plenty of home made cakes to taste and Super delicious frothy cappuccino for you.
The restaurant wasn't bad but they could work better on the buffet.
Located a bit outsite from bologna but good taxi service.
Well recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We stayed for one night. The lobby is certainly very impressive, but we went to the 3rd floor (half of the elevators did not work) and following a long, carpeted corridor, we reached our room which had a door that only superhumans can open,too heavy, then the room was big enough but in such a delapidated, outdated style (it was mentioned Colonial style decor!!), the cupboard did not open, there were spiders and spider webs on the ceiling, no bathroom amenities in the bathroom, thank God we had ours. Walls were paper-thin, had cracks from earthquakes, carpet had dirty spots. However, they had new, comfortable matresses and good quality bedsheets.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Granarolo dell'Emilia
NH Bologna Villanova
Living Place Hotel
#2 of 2 in Villanova di Castenaso
Ramada Encore Bologna
#15 of 102 in Bologna

Been to Green Park Hotel & Congressi? Share your experiences!