We stayed her for 2 nights in late August 2013. The first thing that I noticed was the tired looking stained chairs in the lobby which suprised me. The reception staff are helpful and multi-lingual; our room was functional but certainly did not present as a 4 star hotel, the nespresso machine did not include the coffee tabs and whilst our travelling companion had his replenished the following morning we had to ask to be provided with some. The shower is good although generally the bathroom is slightly on the small side. For whatever reason I did have a restful nights sleep at all - this could however be for a number of unconnected reasons but the bed and covers were not comfortable for me at all. Functional, more accurate rating would be 3.5 star, unlikely to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 133 Rooms, car-park, convention, free wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Paris Sud Porte de Charenton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Paris Charenton Hotel Charenton-Le-Pont
- Novotel Charenton Le Pont
- Charenton-Le-Pont Novotel
- Accor Charenton Le Pont