This was always just a base. A cost effective, tidy hotel close to the Metro. Its a little way out but using the Metro - so what. That's all part of the fun. The bedroom was quite small but again we were in Paris. The beds were lumpy and needed new mattresses. The bathroom was excellent - better than the bedroom actually. Breakfast was great - a really good start to the day and plenty of choice. 4 star - No, I would suggest 3 star was more appropriate, but it was OK - comfortable. We came to Paris to see Paris, not stay in a hotel - it provided what we expected - nothing more, nothing less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 133 Rooms, car-park, convention, free wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Paris Sud Porte de Charenton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Paris Charenton Hotel Charenton-Le-Pont
- Novotel Charenton Le Pont
- Charenton-Le-Pont Novotel
- Accor Charenton Le Pont