“It can be better”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Emerainville
Timisoara, Romania
“It can be better”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I booked through accor from 05.08.2013, 1 Triple Room for 4 nights guaranteed by credit card but when I got to the front desk girl said she has no available rooms because I have not guaranteed by credit card. When i told him that I want to talk with the Director and I wanted to go, said she has just released a camera at 20 in the evening? Otherwise the staff was friendly, room small but clean, quiet, good location. I did not get but loyalty points at accor card. I hope you resolve it.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Polish first
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Good value for money and very easy to get to Disneyland from the Hotel. Hotel staff were very friendly and approachable. Would stay there again if we went back. Only negative is the walls were a bit thin, had a couple with a child next door and could hear the screaming at midnight. Luckily they were got him off to sleep after an hour. Other than that very nice hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

1 Thank k26214
Jersey, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 April 2013

We originally booked the Hotel after a visit to Disneyland Paris and the location was ideal for a stop over before our journey back to St Malo. We planned to spend the day at Disneyland they eat at the hotel (we specifically booked the hotel because it had a restaurant). On arrival we were told the restaurant was shut and we had to make our way to some restaurants a mile or two away from the hotel. The rooms were very small (we had a family room and not much space) and breakfast was a disaster. We went down early and there was no bread, pastries, cutlery or much choice of food, they were baking fresh foood, but it appeared quite disorganised. However, the staff were very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Travellers are raving about these Emerainville hotels

anonymous
Reviewed 3 April 2013

My expectations were not very high for this hotel as it was cheap. It still managed to be below that expectation. First of all, our room was a non-smoking room but it smelled of smoke really badly. We complained about this but they did not have any rooms to put us into instead so agreed to do a deep clean the next day. This did not happen. There were hairs everywhere. Not just head hairs. The sockets were loose too. When we were pulling a plug out, the socket would come out a bit too! There were only three sockets - including the one used for the television. The next day, one of my friends was looking for more sockets and under the bed she found a plastic cup with five or six cigarette butts. We complained again but the receptionist said that it would get a thorough clean. Again this did not happen. The food served at this hotel was reasonable but the breakfasts were quite basic.
The only good thing was that beds were very comfortable

Room Tip: It does not matter if you go for a smoking or non-smoking room they will smell of smoke either way.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
London
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I was used to love Ibis, they were a good brand, good staff, good rooms and all...
But that one is in a whole new category.

The check-in staff was the only one that was actually nice and professional. The rest are just a whole loads of rubbish.

The room was freezing when we arrived. As we checked-in earlier and went without going in the room we didn't notice straight away. But after few minutes in the room, we started the heating on full force to geta decent temperature before going to bed.
Before going to sleep, we had a decent temperature and reduced the heating to the bare minimum. But in the middle of the night it was as if we moved to a tropical destination in the middle of Summer. And that was the minimum settings... so I'm not sure how great that thing works for them but in my book, it's pretty bad.

Then in the morning, I guess I can't blame the idiots who believe that they are the only humans in a hotel and don't consider other people sleeping. But I was glad when I heard someone opening his door and shouting at them to shut the hell up... However, it is clear that there is NO sound proofing whatsoever. Whatever happened in the rooms around us, we heard... we heard it ALL...
On top of that, the cleaning idiot... I'm sorry... lady... who knocks at the door at 10:15am to get rid of clients that can check-out at midday I think that was the climax of the sleepless night we endure at our expenses. Afterall why care about customers when they make money due to the proximity of the Disney Park (that wasn't our reason to stay) as I made a complain almost a week ago and no one bothered answering...
That proves it all... no?

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jingeos
kent,uk
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Ok so booked this because of it's cheapness and number in our party as there was a special offer forlatge families. We booked a 2 room special offer and it said standard non interconnecting rooms. Upon arrival we were advised our rooms were next door and then saw that they were interconnecting (if you want) this was excellent for us!! We were going to disney and the location is great! Buffet breakfast great too! Bar excellen and also evening meal! I cannot complain at all about this hotel. We had enough pillows, towels etc and even asked for ice bags and were given 3 meaning we could relax after the parks with a drink. Honestly a gem for a family with kids going to Disney with a car and without paying a Disney premium :)

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Sancerre, France
Reviewed 14 July 2012

I am an Accor hotel club member and often stay in Ibis as well as the various other hotels that are part of the Accor group. I was there 2 nights this time. This particular Ibis is not quite up to the usual Ibis standard. No complaints for the room (except that the air conditioning compressor is loud when it runs for about 10 seconds every 5 minutes), however, the dinning room left a lot to be desired. I had breakfast there twice and each time the tile floor was sticky everywhere. The first morning the silverware was sticky too. The overall feeling was that they were shorthanded since I didn't see any staff during the 30 minutes I was having breakfast. The next morning the floor was still (again?) sticky but the silverware wasn't and there was 1 server taking care of things.
The staff are friendly but perhaps just a bit to relaxed: Arriving back at the hotel about 7:00 pm the desk clerk was standing outside next to the entrance smoking a cigarette and drinking a glass of draft beer!
The hotel is about 20 minutes from Disneyland and is a good value if you dine elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Emerainville
B&B Hotel Marne la Vallee Bussy
Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Val d'Europe
Ibis Marne La Vallee Champs
Ibis Marne La Vallee Champs
#1 of 2 in Champs-sur-Marne

Been to Ibis Marne La Vallee Emerainville? Share your experiences!