Booked this hotel on booking.com mainly based on other trip advisor reviews. Thanks folks!
We stayed for 3 nights and the experience from check-in to checkout was pleasant. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was very clean and the bed comfortable. The only thing missing from the room was air conditioning. There was one in the room but it was not yet working. Workmen were still doing some work on our corridor. That being said, it was cool enough that this was not a problem for us. We were also on the 1st floor( primer etage) and able to open our window for fresh air.
We did take the free shuttle to the RER station and that was a convenient 5 Min ride away. We also ate at the restaurant connected to the hotel twice and that was positive. Good Italian food and friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paxton Resort & Spa is there to offer you a warm welcome with its 232 rooms and duplex rooms, all with a warm, contemporary "designer" look. Our hotel is located right in the heart of the Val d'Europe business district and offers a spa with swimming pool, a bowling alley and billiard room. It boasts more than 2,000 sq m/21,500 sq ft of salons for conferences and seminars. Our Italian restaurant offers gourmet cuisine based on fresh produce all served in a chic, informal "ambiance". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paxton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paxton Residence Hotel Ferrieres-En-Brie
- Hotel Paxton Residence
- Paxton Resort & Spa France/Ferrieres-En-Brie, Marne-La-Vallee