We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in June. When you drive up to the hotel it is very impressive (the pictures do not do it enough justice), on first check-in we were given a warm welcome by the friendly reception staff and shown to our room.
The room itself was ideal (we opted for the duplex apartment) very clean and welcoming, the beds were very comfortable and we were treated to fresh linen and towels each day.
On the first night we decided to grab a pizza from the on site restaurant and take it back to our room, the food was lovely and quite reasonable in price, just what we needed after a long day of travelling.
The hotel pool was lovely although not as warm as I would have liked, I couldn't locate the rest of the spa facilities such as the sauna or solarium however I am sure that if I had asked they would have kindly shown me the way.
All guests can enjoy a basic breakfast buffet which was ample however quite a distance from our room which was the only gripe. Breakfast included patisserie, ham, cheese, coffee and juices amongst others.
We chose this hotel due to its proximity to Disneyland Paris and I would recommend it to anyone over the Disney Hotels should you wish to save a bit of money, a taxi will cost you around 30 euros however the hotel does offer a complimentary shuttle service to a nearby train station to which Disneyland Park is a short trip away at just under 3 euro per person.
All-in-all a lovely hotel with friendly staff, I would recommend this place for anyone wanting to visit Disneyland Parks or as a hub for visiting paris itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paxton Resort & Spa is there to offer you a warm welcome with its 232 rooms and duplex rooms, all with a warm, contemporary "designer" look. Our hotel is located right in the heart of the Val d'Europe business district and offers a spa with swimming pool, a bowling alley and billiard room. It boasts more than 2,000 sq m/21,500 sq ft of salons for conferences and seminars. Our Italian restaurant offers gourmet cuisine based on fresh produce all served in a chic, informal "ambiance". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Paxton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paxton Residence Hotel Ferrieres-En-Brie
- Hotel Paxton Residence
- Paxton Resort & Spa France/Ferrieres-En-Brie, Marne-La-Vallee