The Paxton looks the part from outside and is clean enough, but no way in the four star bracket. Our room was tiny and cheaply fitted out and the swimming pool is a relatively small indoor pool. Breakfast was okay and the bowling centre looked good, although we did not try it out. The Paxton has nothing really nearby except the motorway. Disappointing stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paxton Resort & Spa is there to offer you a warm welcome with its 232 rooms and duplex rooms, all with a warm, contemporary "designer" look. Our hotel is located right in the heart of the Val d'Europe business district and offers a spa with swimming pool, a bowling alley and billiard room. It boasts more than 2,000 sq m/21,500 sq ft of salons for conferences and seminars. Our Italian restaurant offers gourmet cuisine based on fresh produce all served in a chic, informal "ambiance". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paxton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paxton Residence Hotel Ferrieres-En-Brie
- Hotel Paxton Residence
- Paxton Resort & Spa France/Ferrieres-En-Brie, Marne-La-Vallee