“WORST HOTEL EVER”

Hotel balladins Vigneux-sur-Seine
Odense
“WORST HOTEL EVER”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We had a stay at this hotel 7+8 Sep. Second night, when we came back from a visit in Paris shortly before midnight, the card for the door to our room didn't work. This can of course happen - the guy who checked us in had explained that if there was any trouble we should just call the number on the card. He's service was okay - so far. We called the number, but there was only an answering machine. I left a message explaining we were the guests in nr 4 and couldn't get in our room.
We now waited an hour or so - nothing happened. A pair who wanted a room mistook me for the receptionist, I gave them the telephone number, and when they called up the phone was answered. To my surprise the answer was that he (hotel manager?) wouldn't do anything about our situation!
Never in my life have I heard of such a bad treatment of a customer!! We were now left to sleep in the car - a hotel nearby had no rooms.
I decided to see if I could get in through the window, and after some time i succeeded in this, the time was now almost 3 in the morning.
Later this morning we wanted to check out, and I explained the whole situation. Again I cannot believe the way the receptionist (this time a female) treated us. No excuses, she just said that we could have woken her up! We had tried all doors etc. during the night - but it seemed that nobody was there.
We explained the situation quite politely I think, but received only a threat that "we could refuse to pay but then she would just take the money on our card". I payed, but wrote under protest on the bill!
I have never heard of anyone being treated so badly on a hotel - and I expected Balladin to refund me, however they do not care!!!

Room Tip: Choose a hotel in another chain...!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
11 Thank Bj_rn_BOdense

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Polish first
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 7 July 2011

This is a hotel very far away from the center of Paris...The money you save by staying here, you will have to pay it on your trips to Paris...DO NOT choose the breakfast (ONE croissant with Coffee and perhaps a baguette with nutela). If this is your choice, good luck. They promised wifi connections in the building, but it is a LIE; if there was internet perhaps it was 5 years ago.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
13 Thank Julioromero2000

Travellers are raving about these Vigneux-sur-Seine hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vigneux-sur-Seine
Inter Hotel Orly Draveil
Campanile Villeneuve St Georges
Campanile Villeneuve St Georges
#1 of 2 in Villeneuve-Saint-Georges
Kyriad Orly Aeroport - Athis Mons
Chateau de Marechal de Saxe
Bed & Breakfast Crosne Plazza

Been to Hotel balladins Vigneux-sur-Seine? Share your experiences!