This hotel is beautiful, housed in a very old courtyard building, huge bedrooms, packed with antiques. However that's it. Receptionists - unfriendly. Sanlucar de Barrameda - nothing special. Bathrooms - old. Toiletries/ Shower Gel - in a sachet (?!). A very weird stay all in all... We made the most of it (no thanks to Reception who gave no input at all when asked) - we saw the Royal Andalucian Horse show in Jerez (amazing!!) and visited a few local beaches (nice golden sand, but brown sea). From what we saw, this is the best hotel in the town, but the town itself doesn't have much to offer. The hotel does have a v good restaurant - see my other review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former palace of the eighteenth century located in the historical and artistic center of the most beautiful cities in the South: Sanlúcar de Barrameda , filled with noble buildings and beautiful wineries set ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Posada de Palacio Gastronomical Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Palacio Hotel Sanlucar De Barrameda
- Posada De Palacio Sanlucar Barrameda