We spent two nights in this gorgeous, rambling grand sort of place. Spread across two, possibly three fine old houses, with hidden courtyards and shaded places. Verdant in parts with dusty antiques on aged tiles and although a little cracked in places, this patina of age all added to the charm of the place. The large bedrooms had comfortable beds, the showers were powerful and the receptionist friendly and helpful. We were just a couple of minutes from Sanlúcar's main covered market, main square, as well close to manzanilla bodegas and of course a slew of bars and restaurants. Incredible value and desirable place in a perfect spot
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former palace of the eighteenth century located in the historical and artistic center of the most beautiful cities in the South: Sanlúcar de Barrameda , filled with noble buildings and beautiful wineries set ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Posada de Palacio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Palacio Hotel Sanlucar De Barrameda
- Posada De Palacio Sanlucar Barrameda