“I expect to be back.”
other travellers have booked this property
Sunrise reflected in private pool, worth getting up early for
Unbelievable unspoilt view when on a lilo on the pool.....
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sunrise reflected in private pool, worth getting up early for
Unbelievable unspoilt view when on a lilo on the pool.....
Centre of the photo, our villa on the hillside and olive groves
The view from the comfortable leather reclining sofa....
The view from our favourite restaurant, Miguels at Los Romanes
The best table in the house, sir ? The covered terrace
Comfortable reclining sofa
From another favourite restaurant, Cantueso, on top of the world !
The lovely view from a reclining sofa. Also wood burner for winter nights
The lounge and dining area in the foreground
Corner of the well equipped kitchen
Torre Del Mar a lovely place to stroll down the quiet promenade
Master bedroom
Family room. A double and a single bed
Guest Ensuite Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gthornber...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“I expect to be back.”
Reviewed 9 September 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Was out here in May; really great villa.
The owner (Eileen) was very helpful with my enquiries about nearby restaurants, sights and stores.

The view of the lake and the mountain are absolutely stunning.
So much so, that, I found myself actually looking forward to getting back to the villa after visiting the local towns, which I don't often experience when I travel abroad.

I'm already in discussions with another couple we know about coming back here next year.
Definitely exceeded my expectations.

CheltonR
London
“Bliss”
Reviewed 8 September 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Totally relaxing, lovely pool, everything you need in the kitchen for a cook like me, lots of space and bathrooms for everyone, even a washing machine! The views are outstanding, you can spend hours just looking out - whether around the pool, in the front room (massive windows) or actually in the pool or under-shade seating. Couldn't fault it - had a great holiday. Thank you.

Spike225
Dartford, United Kingdom
“Summer 2017”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Had a great break in a stunning villa with veiws that were breathtaking villa was off a vary high standard with everything u could want with a pool overlooking lake and mountains cant wait go back

Dream6274...
“Tranquility”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The villa was in such a beautiful location overlooking lake vineula,.every morning I would go outside and watch the sunrise over the mountains takes your breath away.! The villa has everything you can possibly need, and is so spacious , and so clean and fresh. Beds were already made for us . I highly recommend this villa for a lovely ho?iday .

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing