The hotel is situated in the centre of town at a noisy (local) road. Rooms are good, nothing special but clean and reasonable size. Light is in the room is strange with a tl-tube and no clue how to switch it on. A bit expensive for the value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sant Cugat is modern, comfortable and perfectly combines a practical spirit with warm and stylish decorations. The rationalist design is the work of architect Pep Bonet. Its extraordinary location in the center of Sant Cugat makes it the perfect choice for business trips, or visits with family and friends. You can rest and unwind in the center of the city. The Sant Cugat hotel offers large and well-lit spaces, comfortable rooms, and beautiful gardens and terraces that will make you feel right at home. Since we're in the center of Sant Cugat, you can enjoy the old historic city, visit the Romanesque monastery, discover the Mercat Vell (Old Marketplace) or peruse a wide array of shops with all kinds of articles, boutiques, design and craftwork. Bars and restaurants are also plentiful. Sant Cugat is 15 km from Barcelona and easy to get to by public transportation and your own vehicle. If you want to go at a different pace, we can suggest places to go running, hiking, or biking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Sant Cugat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Cugat Hotel And Restaurant
- Hotel Sant Cugat Sant Cugat Del Valles, Province Of Barcelona