All reviewspool accessopposite karon beachrussian touristspool sidepool barnice breakfastmassage placesbit datedhotel is greatsuperior roomlow seasonbuffet breakfasttuk tukhappy hourfahkatypatong
Reviewed 30 August 2013

early august holiday,start wet season,still a heap of sun,an came home with super tan,after only eight day stay.ive travelled alot of asia,an it may not be the newest place ,but after a couple days it grows on you, the service is very good,an super nice thai people,who just love talking to you ,as the russians are rude to them,we noticed,buffet breakfast real good..quality selection,pool nice an lounges always available,,,in a nutshell...good holiday place,location 15 mins from patong,,free bus there 12.30pm lunchtime an 7.30 pm evening ,one way,,taxi home later 400 bahts,,,great thai restaurant in shopping precent there ,called siam thai,,best food,cheap,modern,air cond,,best service,,an try fried groper.

Room Tip: go for poolside room
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeff parris p
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Overall a good hotel, beach over the road with a shopping market next door a a few doors up a lane way with very good restaraunts, give Three crowns a go. The hotel is very clean & the service is fairly good, we stayed in the Cabana room which is the lower ground and a couple of steps & you are in the pool, room prices are also good.
Hotel is a good location @ Karon Beach & I would recommend it for a few days if in this area.

Room Tip: Choose the Cabana room for pool access
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I recently returned from the Woraburi Resort Spa. The resort is run down, and the rooms are in need of a makeover, I stayed in the el cheapo room on level 4. The bathroom towels are threadbare and the room had an odour (mouldy), which I disguised with incense. The staff on the other hand were really lovely and helpful. Not sure about charging you 100 bht per hour for the internet, thought that was a bit rough. The location of the hotel is north of where the action is in Karon, but it's just a quick tuk tuk ride away. Also if you want to listen to a great band go to the Terrace Bar not far from Two Chef.

Room Tip: Like the rest of the reviewers, probably the Cabana rooms are the best I wouldn't except the top rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tracey367
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. The first impression of the hotel that it looks a bit old. Noticed that a lot of the building facilities looking worn down. The swimming pool looks a bit murky. Not sure it was because of the rain but still I am afraid to take a dip into the pool. We booked a deluxe room. The shower didn't have constant hot water and at times only cold water. On second day, there was no water sometime in the afternoon. Fortunately we had taken our shower. I noticed that not all staff were smiling. Seems that some are not happy. Most of the different department don't go over their boundary for service. We were at the reception lounge waiting and we requested for a cup of hot water but the guy asked us to go to the restaurant. One night it was raining, and we requested to borrow an umbrella at the reception, the guy said we must take out from our own room (Our room was at the end of the hotel). Our room also was a bit dusty as both my wife and myself ended up with a blocked nose. But the room cleaning did a good job as I noticed that it was better the next day after I requested specifically for a vacuum. Breakfast buffet is quite standard. Nothing to shout about but should get it in your package as the restaurants nearby open quite late.

Location is great. Go for the Ging restaurant and Bai Toey restaurant next to it. (after subway turn left into the plaza.)

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I recently returned from a two week holiday staying at the Woraburi in Phuket. The resort was absolutely amazeballs! Great location (next to markets, restaurants (GINGS restaurant is a must.. Big Mommas the best). Just opposite the motel you have Karon Beach, Tuk Tuks and taxi's (for those who expect to be picked up from your motel door 'get a life and walk out the front! it wont hurt you!'... Staff at this motel were fantastic, so helpful especially 'U' he serviced our room daily, everything was always clean and restocked.. Perfect service! Ladies at reception would always smiling, and were happy to help us whenever we needed 'A big thank you' as on the last day of our stay we had forgotten to print our flight itinierys and they had let us use their computers. Ladies at the in house Spa were the best, always gentle and helpful beautiful tea after you got your massage! Thanks Ladies, you were amazing!
Hotel staff, bar staff and Lobby boys... big thank you for making my time in Thailand enjoyable, please everyone who reads these reviews, "you should never judge a book by its cover, as its whats on the inside that counts." This hotel may not look like much, but its truly the most amazing hotel that ive stayed at! we stayed in the Cabana Pool Access rooms, we had our private balcony and swim up bar just around the corner! (Thanks Mo, U, Sam, Mint, Golf & Tee!) i will be back to visit again! I Absolutely love THAILAND! But hate the russians!!! :)

Room Tip: Cabana Pool access rooms ROCK!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends