“Great place, rooftop pool was really good”
other travellers have booked this property
Living & Dining View Ocean View from Living Room
Living & Dining View
Ocean View from Living Room
View from Living Room window
Fully Equipped Kitchen with all the comforts of home
Spacious Master Bedroom (King Bed)
Huge Master Bathroom (Separate Tub & Shower)
Guest Bedroom (Queen Bed)
Guest Bathroom
Enjoy the ocean and mountain view from the cozy balcony veranda
Upper Pool
Small and Intimate Karon View Complex
Swimming Pool & Waterfall
Lower Swimming Pool in Common Area
Upper Swimming Pool in Common Area.  Shallow with gradual slope and great for small children
Stunning Karon Beach Sunsets!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
Nettie195...
Quinns Rocks, Australia
“Great place, rooftop pool was really good”
Reviewed 16 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The location was good, an easy walk to beach and restaurants. Sweet and Sour Restaurant nearby has great food. Be aware that you have to walk up a very steep and long driveway to get to the entrance of the Penthouse. We spent many hours at the rooftop pool area. We were charged $300 baht because of dirty towels (not sure that that they were overly clean when we arrived) and a drop of blood on the sheet, which was from a sore on hubbys arm . Overall we had a very enjoyable time in Karon Beach

Your age range 50-64
18 Mar 2018
Dear Janette,
Thank You for the nice review. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay. I will check with the management about the towel situation. Sorry for any inconvenience. I welcome you back anytime!

Landolts
Zurich, Switzerland
“Amazing oasis with superb private roof garden & pool”
Reviewed 8 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My husband and I have just returned home after the most amazing 4 week vacation in Todd's apartment. We read all the reviews prior to booking this gorgeous place, and were in no way disappointed with the content of reviews, Todd's description and all the photographs. We have stayed in many rental apartments, but this one wins the prize for 'best of everything'!! There's not much I can add to previous reviews, but I will try!
We had a major issue before traveling to Thailand as my husband had a skiing accident, resulting in him being totally reliant on crutches the whole time we were in Karon Beach! Todd very patiently answered my millions of questions, so we set off very confident that we would have no problems. From check in to check out at Karon View we couldn't have been happier. Todd had given us superb advice, hints and tips - complemented by the on-site manager, Brendan, and his team. They were just so helpful and always available to arrange taxis etc. and the housekeeping was just excellent. I could always find a bright red Tuk Tuk at the end of the drive and, towards the end of our stay when my husband was more mobile, the Tuk Tuk drivers always drove up to the top to collect him.
The restaurant affiliated to the complex delivered our fabulous evening meals - beautifully prepared and served on china (very nice touch). We did venture out in the evenings a few times (can highly recommend Kata Rocks and Mom Tri's Kitchen - both very high end prices, but superb dining and setting).
We spent the majority of our time lounging upstairs in the gorgeous, totally private, rooftop salah and pool. Can't imagine how we would have coped without this superb feature. As I mentioned in the heading, it really is a private oasis with wonderful ocean views, sea breeze, gorgeous sunsets - oh how we miss that, especially now back home in the cold!
Would just thoroughly recommend Todd's rental to anyone who wants to have an amazingly fabulous vacation with a wow factor - but also having many cheaper eating options all within walking distance. The little shop down the street was great for milk, drinks, wine etc. The cart outside with fresh fruit was incredible and the massage place next door - wonderful manicure/pedicures/shoulder/neck/foot massages.
Thank you Todd! As I said, the next time we make it to Phuket, your special apartment is No.1 on our list.

10 Mar 2018
Dear Jan,
Thank You very much for the wonderful and very detailed review and for spending your month long holiday in our home. I’m very happy that you enjoyed yourselves! You were fantastic guests and both myself and the staff would be very happy to have you return in the future. I hope that Karl recovers soon and will be back on his feet. I know your travels were not so easy under the circumstances, but very happy that our apartment and rooftop oasis made your holiday enjoyable!

Petea201
Shenzhen, China
“Absolutely Stunning Ocean View Apartment!”
Reviewed 14 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This was our second visit to this fantastic penthouse apartment and it was even better than the first! The views from the huge living are and rooftop pool and sala are incredible. The apartment has everything you need and more, and has amenities beyond what we have in our own home! Much better decorated throughout than a five star hotel. The two pool areas have been recently upgraded and look great including the addition of a snack bar with a full food and beverage menu. Can't wait for our next visit!

16 Feb 2018
Hello Pete,

Thank You very much for your return visit and for the very nice review! It was a pleasure having you stay in our home and we welcome you back anytime.

George C
“Wonderful, upscale rental with great location, views, comfort, and amenities”
Reviewed 8 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

This is a very comfortable apartment with everything you might want. It is close to restaurants and shopping, close to the beach, and well managed. My favorite aspect to our five day stay was the fact that it is very quiet, very private, with great ocean views, and includes a beautiful private penthouse swimming pool and garden area, which we called the "Perch" and which was really hard to leave. The place made common folks (like my family) feel like royalty.

9 Jan 2018
Hello George,
Thank you very much for the lovely review and I’m so happy that you enjoyed your stay and our home. You and your family are welcome back anytime!

45Chrissy
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We loved our stay at Todd's place, it was just as the pictures show and thats perfect. The use of the private pool with cabana upstairs was a relief from the hot rays when not wanting to hit the beach. I am tripping over my tongue with what I want to say, because this place was perfect and so close to everything and I could just go on and on about how great it is, anyway, you must try Sweet & Sour Restaurant at the end of the street, very cheap and great food, also has the taxi service at the end of the drive. Brendan was very helpful with any questions we had regarding places to see etc. When we return to Karon Beach, Phuket, this is where we will be staying without a doubt. Had to have a bit of a chuckle, because I was regularly keeping ontop of the cleaning as there was 4 of us, including washing the linen and towels, to only find there was housekeeping on the 4th day, oh well, they didn't have much to do, because I made sure the place was spotless when I left, as this is what I do, bit OCD unfortunately.

4 Jan 2018
Hi Chrissy! Thank You so much for the lovely review. You were also fantastic guests and are welcome back anytime!!

chloecrew...
Brisbane, Australia
“Couldn't have asked for more!”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I have travelled fairly extensively, and this is handsdown the best accommodation I have stayed in. Returned April 17, having stayed last year as well.

The apartment is better than described, and fully fitted with everything you could require from the nice-to-haves such as extra fans, all kitchen wares and ice maker, to the awesome-to-haves such as washer/ dryer and the amazing rooftop pool and gazebo (newly renovated since our stay last year) which overlooks Karon Beach.

Situated in a good area, close (5 minute walk) to plenty of shops, restaurants and activities (ATVs on the same street), it's a 10 minute tuk tuk ride to Bangla Road in Patong.

Todd, the owner, went above and beyond for us, going as far as to recommend an emergency dentist for my brother and organise our airport transfers. He is extremely responsive to any queries or requests.

Couldn't have asked for more, and will definitely book again if we go back to Phuket.

29 Apr 2017
Hello Chloe!

Thank You again for staying in our home and for the wonderful review!! Its been a pleasure to have you as our guest and I'm happy that your second visit was even better than the first. We welcome you back anytime you wish to return to Phuket.

Ian C
Gold Coast, Australia
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

What a wonderful place to stay. Beautiful 2 bedroom apartment with everything you need.

Location is perfect, with the main street of Karon only 10 - 15 minutes stroll away, but with a choice of restaurants, massage, mini mart and bike hire/tour office literally 2 mins from the door, the location is perfect.

We hired a Scooter for the 2 weeks we stayed, by far the easiest and most convenient form of transport if you are confident.

Todd, the owner was always on hand via message if we had any queries, and he contacted us several times during our stay to ensure we were comfortable.

With your own private roof top pool, spacious living areas and large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, wi-fi, and views of the beach, it really is wonderful. Cleaners also come in every 3 days and change sheets and towels, as well as clean the place thoroughly.

We would move in tomorrow if we could! If you are looking for the perfect place to stay, especially if there are more than 2 of you, then this is definitely the place to stay.

15 Apr 2017
Hello Ian,

Thank You again for staying in our home and Many Thanks for the wonderful review. I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay and welcome you back anytime!

Todd
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing