Kenny & Gita Tailor - Karon Beach

from US$21.80
More Info
from US$123.10
More Info
All reviews my husband reasonable price these guys measurements smile clothing fabric design blouse shop suit jacket tailor fit quality trousers phuket
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this place, the service was great, I’ve never had clothes Tailored for me so it was a bit of a novelty. I was drawn here because it had a Trip adviser sticker on the window. So I read the reviews and went on down the next day. Very courteous and professional service. I was offered a great variety of fabrics to choose from, then was measured up for 2 jackets and 2 waistcoats, given a price of which I found very reasonable. I was told to come back in 3 days to pick them up, which I did. Excuse the pictures but I’m very happy with my purchases and they look better with my other shirts etc under them. Thanks Kirk & Gita Tailor

Reviewed 7 May 2018

This tailor is excellent. The quality is great the turnaround is fast, the price is reasonable and the customer service is terrific. I was a customer of Kenny's when the tailor operated under a different name (Zara Fashion) and make a point of visiting to get something made whenever I'm in Phuket.
Kenny and Gita are really lovely and a pleasure to deal with.

kennyphuket a, Owner at Kenny & Gita Tailor - Karon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Selwyn J
We were really happy to see you and thank you for coming back again for more tailor made cloth. We are glad to hear that you liked our cloth and service. Thank you for your great review. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I turned up on the 24th April and had a fitting. I was told that I could have a suit and two shirts ready in two days.

Normally, you might be skeptical of the possible quality with such a brief turnaround, but not with K&G.

I dealt with ‘Mama’ who was great. He could tell me where the fabrics came from, he measured everywhere and gave me options.

All for a reasonable price.

The suit and shirts fit perfectly, there were no issues and I know I’ll be ordering more in future.

Highly recommended!

Dear schgot
We appreciate your recommendation and for the great review. You can always order online from our website. We are glad that you really liked the suit and shirt we made for you. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

I was in Pucket in march and we had a few very nice tailor made dresses for very resonable price. I can highly recommend the store from Kenny and Gita Tailor, they make very nice dresses and have a excellent service and are very nice people.

Dear gunnhildur29
We are really glad to know that you liked the tailor made dresses from us. Also thank you for recommending our tailor and for the great review. You are always welcomed here in Kenny & Gita tailor.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two weeks and had a great time!
Got a nice and clean family room.
Nice little restaurant with good breakfast and nice menu. Service and staff is amazing!
Located in a peaceful area of Kata, but still close to shopping and beach.
You can stay all day by the pool and they bring you whatever you need from the bar.
Most wonderful owners that connect with all customers to ensure you get the perfect stay!

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Had some shirts and shorts made up ... God’s quality reasonably priced and wonderful to do business with... go and check it out ... take samples of your favorite items and Kenny will help you select fabric and make up garments - will even post it home if you don’t have too much time or you don’t want extra couple of kilos ..

kennyphuket a, Owner at Kenny & Gita Tailor - Karon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you for your kind. you made many cloth from us & give us big business & best recommend to other customer too.
we keep & touch by mail for future.
best regard
Kenny & gita

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We went to the shop initially to buy myself a bikini but went for a look around inside and after having a chat with Gita decided to get measured up for a Jacket and blouse for myself, and a couple of shirts for my husband.

Kenny and Gita were lovely and very professional and even more impressive was that we were able to go back the next evening for the first fittings. In the end I ordered another jacket so in all I had two jackets made, 1 blouse and my husband had two shirts made, one formal the other more casual. We were able to choose linings, buttons etc which was great.

Would have no hesitation in recommending Kenny and Gita! Lovely people!

kennyphuket a, Owner at Kenny & Gita Tailor - Karon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Sue
We are really happy that you liked our tailor made cloth and our service. We hope to see you real soon. Thanks for reviewing us without any hesitation. You are always welcome here.
Kenny & Gita

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Casually looking for some food when my wife asked why not go into this tailoring shop.Gita and her very competent assistant ran through the options.Have been to tailors before and disappointed So was a bit skeptical.Let me explain why.I am 6’4” and weigh 90 kg.Tall and slim much like Barack Obama.This looks good on the beach but an absolute nightmare in boutiques.Absolutely no one caters for us.
So what could these guys possibly do?
Well they measured me thoroughly including crotch size(if a tailor doesn’t do this walk out)
I ordered a slim fit suit a 4 formal pin striped shirts.After a day went for a fitting the shirts were already done.3 days later suit was ready.Gitas good assistant whispered to me that my wife was going to be angry with him for making me look so good and available.Not sure about that but WOW!!!!!!!!!Im back at Home and everyone thinks I’m wearing Versace or Gucci.Its my first suit that looks like I was born in it.The cost of a suit and 4 shirts 5000Bt.
They have my size and I shall be emailing orders regularly.

Dear our deer customer
We are really glad that you liked how we made shirts and suit for you. You can always shop online from our website or by emailing us info@kennyandgitatailor.com. You can just tell us your name or your purchase date and we have already kept your measurement so you don't have to do it on your own. We hope to see you again real soon.Thanks for the best review.
Kenny&Gita

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Finally decided to have a suit tailor made as I always buy off the rack and came across Kenny & Gita's shop and thought I would go in and have a look. Kenny & Gita were so welcoming and friendly and just sat down with me, gave me some ideas of what I would look good in, gave me some prices and even though there was absolutely none of the famous Thailand hard sell I ordered a suit, spare pants & 2 shirts.

Measurements were done on the night and some fitting done the next night then finally meeting the jacket maker for the final fitting, all done in a few days and I could not be happier with the fit or the quality.I could not have been happier with how everything fit and it felt so comfortable that I wish I had done this years ago.

Even though I bought these in November 2017 I wanted to wait and check the quality and make sure the suit came back from being Dry Cleaned still intact before I wrote a review. Happy to say all went well and I am now a very happy customer about to order more pants & shirts for a new job as they say they keep your measurements on file for 5 years and will ship to anywhere in the world.

Thanks again Kenny & Gita and I hope the new year is a great one for you and your family.

kennyphuket a, Owner at Kenny & Gita Tailor - Karon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear,Steve Healey,
Wow its great news from you that our cloth are fit well & after dry cleaning. we are very happy today you have great review for our Kenny & gita Tailor.
yes we keep your measurement for more then 5 year as long as if not change your size hey hey.
you are most welcome to order from online.. we keep & touch by mail for future order.
best regard
Kenny & gita.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I have been their customer for several years. I have all my shirts and suits made there.
They keep Your measures so You can order new ones anytime.

kennyphuket a, Owner at Kenny & Gita Tailor - Karon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

HI Jaakko:
we miss you very much. when are you coming to phuket? you are warmly welcome to phuket. Thank you for your kind. nice review.
thanks.