“Friendly and great food”
Review of Le Puy a Vins - CLOSED

Le Puy a Vins
Price range: US$17 - US$35
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fresh gourmet food and daily menus. Exclusively Loire wines menu (also to take-away). Catering service.
Lymm
“Friendly and great food”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We had an evening meal here as part of a wine tour. It's a lovely restaurant and the owner was happy to discuss the food and wines. Very very French in loll the best ways

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Drunken_Max

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“One of the best restaurants in the area serving delicious well presented food”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

During our stay in the area we dined here twice, having found it to be one of the best restaurants in the area. The menu is fairly small and typically French but well thought out with a good wine list. The waiter is very helpful and service was friendly and efficient, and the prices were very reasonable. On our first visit I had the pesto salad followed by the cod- truly delicious, and my husband had the goats cheese followed by pork, second time around I had fish again and was just a as good and husband had duck, both visits we were too full to try the desserts, which was a pity as they looked scrummie. We would highly recommend a visit.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Dawn S
Dublin, Ireland
“Wonderful with elegant simple food”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was one of the best restaurant experiences. A lovely simple decor and set in this pretty village, the food was faultless. It is a short menu, but we had little difficulty in making choices. Service was efficient and friendly. Our waiter assisted me in choosing local wines which were delicious. The bill was most reasonable considering the excellent food and overall experience. To be strongly recommended and I would go out of my way to return.

• Visited July 2014
Carterton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxed and charming”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We visited with my wife's parents and friends and what a delight! The food was typically French,simple and extremely delicious. I had the terrine to start and the fig chutney complimented the dish to a t. The veal I had for my main was also excellent. The wines were chosen for us by our friends and were all local and very very good indeed rose for pre dinner and a white and red during our meal. I would definitely recommend as the staff were very friendly too. All in all vive le France!!!!

1 Thank holibob13
London, United Kingdom
“Impeccable food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Impeccable well cooked food, professionally served with great panache. Excellent wine list and loads of table space in the restaurant. Menu only had 3 choices for each course, but there was a new menu for each day. Prices were very reasonable. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited June 2014