We are just back from our first ever Siblu holiday. We stayed at La Pignade and it was fantastic. Our accommodation (3 bed excellence with terrace & aircon) was very nice and well equipped - the bedrooms were a bit cramped (as we'd expected) but the living area was spacious and we used the terrace for eating too.
We were near the centre of the village and although we could hear the entertainment in the evenings if we didn't go to it, it wasn't loud enough to be a nuisance.
Our children (6, 4 and 2) loved the pool, and the toddlers area was ideal for the younger ones. The children's club staff were excellent, our 6 year old really enjoyed the Pirate club, and Lindsay at Bubbles was excellent with the wee ones. Even our two year old was constantly shouting Bubbles and wanting to go.
The size of the site was perfect, friendly and not too big. We hope to go back again sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family holiday park with all the attractions of large parks but on a cozier scale! There is a covered pool, free children's clubs, bar, restaurant, evening entertainment. This is the perfect spot for sun lounging and many big beaches are close by. Famous towns including La Rochelle and Royan are a short journey away. Spacious, modern holiday homes, some with terraces, provide the accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Siblu Villages - La Pignade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pignade Hotel Ronce-Les-Bains
- Siblu Villages - La Pignade Ronce-Les-Bains, France - Charente-Maritime