We have just returned from our third visit to La Pignade and again we had a great time. We spend 11 nights in a 3 bed excellence that looked all but new, in a plot well away from the central area - perfect ! The staff were as good and helpful as normal. The pool was excellent, with lifeguards that actually managed the area and our 4 young girls enjoyed immensely. The terrece area was ideal with the bar, supermarket and entertainments contained all in one - meaning we could relax while our children played.
The only downsides were the standard of entertainment (again), dog excrement around the park; lack of enforcement of no cycling policy in the terrace area and an abundance of mosquitos in the sandy play areas.
As in previous years, the area is fantastic for the beaches, cycling and sightseeing - enough to keep our family entertained for the duration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family holiday park with all the attractions of large parks but on a cozier scale! There is a covered pool, free children's clubs, bar, restaurant, evening entertainment. This is the perfect spot for sun lounging and many big beaches are close by. Famous towns including La Rochelle and Royan are a short journey away. Spacious, modern holiday homes, some with terraces, provide the accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Siblu Villages - La Pignade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pignade Hotel Ronce-Les-Bains
- Siblu Villages - La Pignade Ronce-Les-Bains, France - Charente-Maritime