“Excellent value for money!”
Review of Le Breizh K-Fe

Le Breizh K-Fe
Price range: US$2 - US$16
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Evian
“Excellent value for money!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We were staying at a local B+B where the host offered us two meals for €15.-- plus cost of wine. No thank you! So we opted for this little restaurant where we had good service. The food was delicious and very enjoyable, washed down by a half litre of wine. Total bill far less than we would have paid mine host at the B+B. Recommended.

• Visited June 2014

London, United Kingdom
“A little bit of Brittany in the Drôme”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

A friendly, well run, restaurant with a great food and a great atmosphere. During my stay in St Nazaire I visited twice. On both occations the food and service were great. The decor gives the place the look of a traditional French cafe. The food is both good and filling. On the first visit I ate so much I could hardly walk out :-)

They have selection of great Breton ciders, which compliment to the crêpes perfectly. On the second visit I managed to leave enough room for an desert crêpe, which was fantastic. A great place. Hope it's there when I go back next time.

• Visited September 2013