“If you are not afraid of naked Germans, the place is awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Toskana Therme Bad Sulza

Toskana Therme Bad Sulza
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Bad Sulza
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive into another world. Look forward to an experience quite unlike any other.Are you looking for total relaxation and blissful satisfaction? Do you want to enjoy and savour with all your senses? Good, because you have come to the right place.Welcome to the Toskana Therme in the heart of the Tuscany of the East! Do you want to know why the Toskana Therme is listed in the 100 Best Spas in the World?We don’t have the biggest pools, nor do we have the longest water ride (actually, we don’t have a water ride at all). Perhaps it’s because of the body-temperature thermal waters? Or the unusual and creative events we stage in the Therme? Or Liquid Sound®, the incomparable experience of bathing in sound, colour and light that was first developed here in Bad Sulza?We invite you to discover the secret behind the special fascination of the Toskana Therme for yourselves. We are sure that you too will find a place in your heart for this most extraordinary bathing experience…
Moscow, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“If you are not afraid of naked Germans, the place is awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

Basically, having read other comments I can conclude that a lot has changed for best in the Toskana Therme.... You should not leave the room for getting some food and, by the way, at least paprika soup and ice cream are nice. Saunas... there are so many, I probably did not see them all on the same day - all sorts of, but, as I understand it´s the case everythere in Germany people wear totally nothing there, I mean TOTALLY NOTHING. And I was in a swimming suit of course, they were staring at me like everything were visa versa. But relaxation in various facilities, beautiful panorama of the toskana-like landscapes and the cold pool outside outweighed this disadvantage (and of course I understand that they were at home and hence right, not me). First I was screaming occasionally seeing naked men, but then learned to avoid looking at dangerous parts.
Hair, skin and nails are awesome after the water and the pool with music under water is remarkable. Just come and experience. Monday-friday after 16 students pay 10 euro for the first 2 hours (others 14) and can give this discount to one more person accompanying them, but I think 2 hours are not enough. For me 4 were all right.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank AnastasiaRomanova

Lachute, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“An interesting look at Germany”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

I loved this place...so architecturally interesting, beautiful, musical. The staff however are brusque, many of the local clients are rude and ...well shocking really. It was expensive too. I had a massage that was rough and very "mechanical". None of the warm fuzziness I saw depicted on travel shows. Visit, but be prepared for a brusque manner and questionable behaviours.

Visited August 2011