“Nice Place, great value.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Albergo del Pino

Albergo del Pino
Ranked #1 of 1 Cercola B&B and Inns
Naples, Italy
“Nice Place, great value.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

I stayed for 2 weeks and it was great. The rooms are large and clean and the bed was comfortable. Several good places to eat near by, and easy to get into the city. There is also secure off street parking. The staff was very friendly and helpful and Francesco had coffee and fresh cornetti for me every morning. I would recommend this albergo to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Taunton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

I stayed at the Albergo Del Pino for 3 nights, and I couldn't have asked for more. Just outside Napoli which was just what I wanted. I had a great view of Vesuvius from my balcony, and it's close to the bus stop for a ride into Napoli central. The hotel itself is basic, but there was no problem with anything. I had a friend that stayed in a hostel in Napoli central, she said that the room was shared between 6 people, no hot water etc. and the cost of it was only 5 euros cheaper per night. For anyone travelling through Italy, I'd definitely recommend Del Pino over a hostel. It is quiet, and there weren't many other guests, so I always had the full attention of the staff.

Francesco was the member of staff I saw the most. He was always helpful and spoke great English. He picked me up and dropped me off to the airport which saved me the hassle of booking a taxi.
They have a small bar downstairs which has a wifi connection, so I was really happy with that.
I asked about local restaurants, and was recommended one close by. As a free service I was also driven to and from the restaurant, which was also really top class.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Kingsbridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

We stayed for 2 nights at the end of our Italian trip.. We had a garden room which was roomy with large bed. it also had a settee a table and chairs and little veranda.
Our hire car was parked securely and it was so easy to get the bus to the centre of Naples We had to leave quite early to get to the airport and Franchesco had our breakfast ready for us.
We had fun chatting with Franchesco and trying out a bit of Italian. His English is good. The other receptionist was kind and helpful He arranged for a free taxi to take us for a meal
The price for the b and b was really cheap.
it was easy to get to the airport,

Room Tip: Garden room was excellent
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pauline c
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

I was there yesterday, found the place by coincidence using my mobile Phone to find a B&B close to where we were driving. It is a very nice albergo. The service is fantastic. My friends and I wanted to go to Mount Vesuvio and Scavi Ercolano. The receptionist helped us with maps and driving directions and it all worked out very smoothly. The rooms are nice, they have what is needed, and also fresh flowers in the room. A nice balcony, so we could sit out in the sun. There is private parking behind locks, so it is a safe place to go by car.

In the evening the receptionist arranged that we were picked up by car and taken to the restaurant 800 m away. And the restaurant is F A N T A S T I C ! !

It is certainly a place I would like to visit again!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lise L
Adıyaman, Adiyaman, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2012

I was there 2 weeks ago..one of my italian friend had booked it for me..it was a smart, cosy and cheap B&B..The receptionists were, also , very kind and helpful..Francesco (the receptionist) was my man!He also dropped us to the airport by his car.The other receptionist was also very very kind..he arranged a tour for us to Rome.
it is a really good B&B!

we will be in Cercola next year guys!
c u soon!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cercola
Relais Villa Buonanno
#2 of 2 in Cercola
Andris Hotel
Andris Hotel
#2 of 6 in Ercolano

Been to Albergo del Pino? Share your experiences!