See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Plus:
*Big rooms
*Clean
*Good beds
*Friendly staff

Minus:
*Location
*Wifi not working in some rooms. I had to change room.
*I had a plate of cheese ham and bread for dinner. I didnt expect to receive leftovers from the mornings breakfast. Even the bread was the sliced buns from the breakfast buffe. I had higher expectations from the a la carte menu.
*Overpriced

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here in late August as a family of 3 adults and 2 teens. Hotel is well located in maintal. During our stay Germany was experiencing a heat wave it was between 32-36 degrees. Our family had 3 rooms, all rooms were clean however were so hot. There was no air con and only 1 of the three rooms had a mini fridge. Were were given fans but this just moved the hot air around. Breakfast was very good and varied. Only wish the rooms had been cooler. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Just stay here if you must. We had to: the fligth was canceled. There was a spider in the room - they gave us another room after I have shown them a picture of it - and no air condicionated in a hot summer night. The food was the best part - honest good dinner.

Room Tip: look inside the room first to make sure it is clean
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Great customer service , friendly staff. Accommodating and they even extended breakfast a little extra for us to eat before we left for the airport. Helpful for getting taxis. Late night staff even helpful. A great place to stay if you are in transit or otherwise.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 22 June 2016

One very short night's stay courtesy of a Lufthansa flight delay. It's 20km from the airport but I get the feeling Lufthansa sends a lot of passengers here. They set up a meal area for us but by the time I arrived all that was left was cauliflower, lasagna, bread (no butter), some sad looking spaetzle and water or juice. Nothing fancy, though it was clean enough. No shampoo, just all-purpose body wash. There was a fridge and a hairdryer. One thing I liked was the teapot and rosehip tea in the room. Free wifi.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo