“Fantastic! Highly recommend.”

Clevery Mill Restaurant & Guest House
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Clevery Mill Sligo offers a truly unique dining experience. Originally a working mill, it has now been converted to an award winning family run restaurant and guesthouse.Situated in the small Sligo village of Castlebaldwin we attract visitors from all over the world who come to savour our fine cuisine, superb wines and four star accommodation. This is all set within our beautiful gardens, which boast a small river and mill wheel.
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Everything was fantastic.

Waiter overheard is discussing the steak on a stone while waiting on our table. After his description, I thought I would definitely have to try it.

It didn't disappoint, possibly the best steak I have ever had, lemon chicken to start was lovely and the coffees to round off the night superb.

Eight of us at the table and not a bad word to be said, we will be back.

The pints of Guinness were simply majestic.

1  Thank Michael M

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Wonderful food and wonderful service. One of the best restaurants in Sligo, a must for anyone wanting a great night out with friends.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Myself and my girlfriend stayed here not long ago for our anniversary, And im so happy we chose Clevery. I cannot recommend Clevery highly enough. We had an exceptional time here with their multi-course menu which was all delivered with warm hospitality, friendliness and charm. From start to finish we were wowed with the full-flavoured delicious food and drink. The atmosphere, the service and the food were all Devine... It's like a little gem hidden away...

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed for one night in this gorgeous sympathetic restoration. Staff are pleasant and couldn't be more helpful. The restaurant served excellent food and the early bird was excellent value. Would definitely recommend!!!

1  Thank EilNorthernIreland
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Wanted to do something last minute to celebrate my Mom's 80th and Clevery Catering was there to make it happen. We had a delicious dinner, salmon, beef, bacon and cabbage brought to our home. What a feast! Niall make it happen. I didn't have to worry about a thing and the best thing was ... there was no washing up! The next night we had a delicious cocktail party with great buffet items. The hit of the night had to be the Strawberry Cheesecake served in a little shot glass. Scrumptious!! This is the way to go. When I am back in the area again I am going to do repeat! Thanks Niall and Lee.

2  Thank Pauline Q