“Damaged during Earthquake for pictures outside only”
Review of St Peter's Church

St Peter's Church
Reviewed 22 December 2016

You can see outside that is all. I hope they can make it accessible in the future. The earthquake did a lot of damage to roads also.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Our tour guide parked close by and asked a builder if we could go in. The church was badly damaged in the earthquake and there is a huge reconstruction project happening. Its beautiful inside and hilarious to walk amongst the builders and their machinery.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

I was eager to quickly study (as a professional) this structure and even though it was pouring rain I asked our group to stop so I could take a quick look. A great structure that I am amazed still has a few spans remaining, but it does not appear to be restore-able at this time. I hope that I am proven wrong as the entire roof and wall structure would need to be rebuilt from the ground up Very interesting to let the imagination fill in what is now missing. Must have looked great in its day. Very much worth the stop.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

A must see on a Bohol tour . Badly damaged during the 2013 earthquake which resulted in the destruction of the famous shadow of jesus graphic. Still worth a visit though