“Great little market”
Review of Bilston Market

Bilston Market
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Bilston
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Plenty of bargains.Meat markets inside are plenty. Home made bread.Meat is superb. I visit regularly and I am not local.Lovely big breakfast in cafe.Well worth the visit.

2  Thank tammilou2002
There are newer reviews for Bilston Market

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I use this market twice per week. I used to go into Wolverhampton all the time but nowadays I prefer Bilston Town. I just will not go into Wolvlerhampton and pay their extortionate car parking prices.

2  Thank Elizabeth R
Reviewed 22 January 2014

You can always find a good deal and good food with pleasant people behind the counters. The wide choice in what to buy always means me and my fiance (typically me) always end up spending a little more.

2  Thank Adam L
Reviewed 29 December 2013

One of the surviving markets,and as far as i'm concerned one of the best small markets in the area. I first went to Bilston market in the 50's as a young lad with my great aunt Hilda Hammond who along with her husband Bert ran Hammond's coaches of Bilston if there's any one old enough out there to remember them.
We travel from Telford because we are unable to get,Chickling,Hearts,Brawn,Chicken livers,Veal and decent Black pudding locally,all are readily available and competitively priced here. Plenty of free parking in the surrounding area.The market consists of 80+ units indoors,and 100+ outside stalls It can become very busy especially at holiday times
The market is open mondays 8-16.30,thursdays 8-16.00, friday and saturday8.oo-17.00 There is also a sunday market but i cannot comment on this as i have never attended.A wide range of food is available on or off site with cafes snack bars ,a Wetherspoons and the old faithful Hop-pole public house right in the middle of the outside market all in all a good time to be had.

3  Thank Jeff W
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Small market, same as markets every where, indoor and out. When it is busy it is very uncomfortable and if you are a local then fine but don't travel too far because it is nothing special

2  Thank john6101953