All reviewsthe ownerharbourbalconyamenitiesbookssummer
Reviewed 12 September 2012

The best solution, to stay few days, and with your own car starting to discover the interesting place in the area. Mr. Manolo, help a lot with his precious informations.
We have been in Bahia in august 2012, we still thank Manolo to host us very well and for all the help that he has given us. Try to believe

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I mailed for a room request and was answered promptly. A few hours later Manolo welcomed me as a friend!
What a sweet guy! Rooms are fine and he seves breakfast in a bright space overlooking the harbour. a 10 minute walk to a stunning cape with lighthouse makes you wanna stay, and stay and stay

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I was travelling in January and came to Laxe in hostal Bahia. I intended to stay 2 days, but I stayed for 4. The owner Manolo is very friendly and has plenty time to give you all the information about the region. The hostel is situated at the port with splendid panorama view on the fisher's boats and the beach. The rooms are very nice and clean, and the hostal has it's own restaurant. The service is perfect and you feel more than welcome.

Come, see and stay is my advice! I will surely come again!

P. Stoimenovski (Ollanda)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Dear travellers,

i spent a great week in Laxe. It was october and i was very fortunate with the weather to start of with.
Manolo is a very friendly man, who likes to share with you his experiences of the region, where to go and what to see.
At first it 's very intrusive, especially when you are used to the average hotel-owner, who will check you in, and thats about as much contact you will have with him or her. Manolo is very enthusiastic, and is proud of the articles that are written about the hotel, the area around Laxe. Foremost he is a good business person who knows how to charm his guests after the first intrusive storm, and the info overload. When you take all that in your stride, he will help you with everything.
They washed my clothes at a little fee, I used their mountainbike. Rooms were cleaned daily. Very clean place with fantastic views over the harbor and surrounding bay.

I can truly recommend everybody to visit Laxe and the Bahia Hostal.

Thank you Manolo and who knows when we will meet again!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Johan T
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I highly recommend the hotel Bahia in Laxe, Gallicia for not only the hotel itself but it's owner
Manolo. Manolo is so caring about his clients and his beloved Laxe. The passion that he evokes is contagious. Itineries can be arranged (with military precision and humour, I may add) and guides/literature will be practically thrown at you. Please visit Laxe for it's beauty and stay with Hostal Bahia for Gallician hospitality.

Hoping to return soon David R.Fairn