All reviewsthe ownerharbourbalconyamenitiesbookssummer
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We were in the Bahia during our bike trip along the Costa da Morte. The hostal Bahia in beautiful Laxe was our home for only one night and it was a very nice accomodation. The room was very clean and nicely furnished. For added 20 EUR we could've had a room with a balcony with a great view over the sea.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 13 August 2013

That´s what made the difference, a family business hostal focused in giving all the commodities.... clean, correct ,balanced quality/price ,professionally managed......I truly recommend.
Once there you can be filled in by Manolo, pay attention to his recommendations , you would probably not need any guide, just keep the photocopies he´ll provide as your map routes for visiting the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2012

The best solution, to stay few days, and with your own car starting to discover the interesting place in the area. Mr. Manolo, help a lot with his precious informations.
We have been in Bahia in august 2012, we still thank Manolo to host us very well and for all the help that he has given us. Try to believe

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I mailed for a room request and was answered promptly. A few hours later Manolo welcomed me as a friend!
What a sweet guy! Rooms are fine and he seves breakfast in a bright space overlooking the harbour. a 10 minute walk to a stunning cape with lighthouse makes you wanna stay, and stay and stay

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I was travelling in January and came to Laxe in hostal Bahia. I intended to stay 2 days, but I stayed for 4. The owner Manolo is very friendly and has plenty time to give you all the information about the region. The hostel is situated at the port with splendid panorama view on the fisher's boats and the beach. The rooms are very nice and clean, and the hostal has it's own restaurant. The service is perfect and you feel more than welcome.

Come, see and stay is my advice! I will surely come again!

P. Stoimenovski (Ollanda)