Siva Port Ghalib
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Port Ghalib Resort(Port Ghalib)
  • Breakfast included
Sahara Sun Oasis(Marsa Alam)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Grand Resta(Marsa Alam)
  • Pool
Jaz Dar El Madina(Marsa Alam)
2,050 results
All reviewsmarsa alamanimation teamsalt water lagoonred sea repbeach bagspecial thanksfishaqua gympool barevery eveninglazy rivercoral reefmini discosee you soonscuba divingwater polokids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very huge hotel with massive no of rooms/buildings, but very organized the sea there is fabulous just like all Red Sea hotels, workers at the beach are very friendly.
I would say that rooms are relatively small, but adequate, nicely decorated and ready with all accommodation, i.e. Cloth iron.
I loved the restaurant , workers are doing their best to serve everyone, the variety of food is quite satisfying, clean and authentic.
I wasn't happy with room service for some reason, but sure you couldn't consider it a hamper, I ll definitely come back again and again and again ....

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Maha B
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Hi everybody, I´ve spent great time in this hotel with my parents and with my sister, rooms were clean, fresh and very nice, food was fine a few days after that was still same... We were very satisfied with Vanesas yoga and morning stretching and barmans :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank LucySkolaudy
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Accommodation fine, although I still did not understand why the hotel is divided into " sands - closer to the sea " and " oasis - the garden ." I paid for the sands and got my room (and - on the advice of a delegate - to pay baksheesh $ 20 ) No 2104 that is left of the hotel entrance towards the garden . Location was not entirely bad , closer to the sea, but it certainly was not . And I had originally (without baksheesh ) to get room 2216 ktderý is completely aside. Complete disaster is eating and dining level . Eating the same day , breakfast with a plaintive , or rather almost any selection of cold meats and cheeses , lunch and dinner perhaps ideal for vegetarians. Choice of meat : pangas overcooked , tough , almost inedible beef (every day ! ) , Once per stay tuna, one sheep - also solid . Cutlery on the tables often dirty , beverage service did not work at all at lunch , at dinner, sometimes yes , sometimes no. Aside from catering , the hotel is quite nice, I evaluate the overall level 3 + . Five stars service but do not match .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Tom K
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Siva Port Ghalib, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Tom K,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're sorry you were not satisfied with the service you received from the restaurant staff. We were disappointed to read that when you visited the restaurant you did not find it to your tastes, we will review for possible modifications so to better accommodate our guest in the future. We do apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. Thank you for again for your feedback, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The place is super nice and clean, very relaxing, I traveled with my family we were a group of 15, at first i thought that the place is going to be for relaxation , until we met the animation team who made the experience very enjoyable..Very professional staff, from the reception, to the bar man, rooms are clean and spacious, plenty of food selection to choose from, Special thanks to Nooury Mostafa from the animation team, we have gained a new friend and it was very hard for us to come back because of him, i can't of course forget Simona Leo, Magdalina, Vanessa, Juba, Marco, you guys are simply the best, I will be back again very soon, just to see you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Our first trip to Egypt was a wonderful adventure thanks to quality of the hotel and service. Special thanks to 'Italiano Animazione' for entertaining us every day. You can't be bored with this team: Magdalena, Vanessa and Simona. Absolutely fantastic! Thank you! On the behalf of Mrs 'Tomorrow'

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple