US$91
US$86
Official Hotel
Jaz Grand Resta(Marsa Alam)
US$76
Priceline
  • Pool
Jaz Dar El Madina(Marsa Alam)
US$306
US$210
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Lamaya Resort(Marsa Alam)
US$228
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Samaya Resort(Marsa Alam)
US$230
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Port Ghalib Resort(Port Ghalib)
  • Breakfast included
Siva Port Ghalib(Port Ghalib)
Jaz Solaya(Marsa Alam)
2,171 results
All reviewsemperor diversanimation teammarsa alamnubian stylestar animationspecial thanksnice holidayhalf boarddive centrenice animationnight lifefire showshuttle busevery eveningaqua gymscuba divingnice beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We've been in Marina Lodge for one week in June. It was a really nice vacation. at first we doubt to go to Egypt but know we are happy we went!! Thanks to the animation (Memo, Svetlana, Aya, Mido and Nicolas) we had a lot of fun! Every evening they did something else ( Dancing, fire show, elections,... really funny!!
The rooms are nice!! Really big enough en also a lovely view! The hotel is really clean, staff very friendly and also the weather is great!! Nearby you can find the little city of port galib, it's a nice place!!
The only thing that was a bit negative is the food, but that's everybody's taste!! The sense of taste is different than in belgium BUT!!!!!! there where people who asked for pizza and another day for french fries and the next day they served it. So thank you for making the effort!!!!
So we really want to come back with a special thanks to the animation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
MarinaLodge2014, General Manager at Marina Lodge at Port Ghalib, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Vanessa Stefano

Thank you for your review of our resort. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed in particular the animation team .

I have passed on your comments to our hotel team and we are delighted that you enjoyed our Hotel Marina Lodge at Port Ghalib . We look forward to many more stays.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2014

First I was really scared for going to Egypt, because in Belgium they say Egypt is dangerous. But there is no place where I could feel so safe, than in Marina Lodge! THE staffmembers are so kind and Nice! The animation was really good. I love the stretching and the waterarobic! The room was nice and the view was beautiful. I left my heart at this place and I can't wait to come back!

2  Thank Stephanieedv

Dear Stephanieedv

Thank you for choosing Marina Lodge at Port Ghalib for your recent vacation.

We are thrilled that you chose our hotel for your stay . Thank you for your compliments on our product and services. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next break away from home .

With My Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We have been in the hotel for two weeks and it was really amazing. When I saw the hotel, I was in love immediatly. It's very romantic with the lovely view and you could not ask for more. The rooms are also very nice. I like the style and they are definitely big enough. All of the staffmembers were friendly and nice. Our room was cleaned every day. And we often had a surprise, thanks to Bahaa. He always made amazing creations as decoration on the bed. I most love the animation team! They were so friendly and nice. All of them. Memo, Svetlana, Mido and Nicolas. Aya was also a very friendly girl, but she has only been there one week so I didn't get to know her very well. The animation team made our day. Just because of them we want to come back later this year. I hope everyone will still be working there. They helped us get to know Egypt a little bit more. And they always take care of us. Very friendly and amazing people. Never to forget! They are the biggest reason why I would come back to Egypt again. I have to thank them all! And last but not least... I also want to thank Helen from the PR for helping my husband when he was sick. She immediatly gave good medicin and was always concerned about my husband. As well as the other staff. Thank you very much for the great vacation! My advice to everyone... If you want to go to Egypt, book in hotel Marina Lodge!! You will have a great time. And people who write bad comment on the site are never happy I guess. Because the people in the hotel are making sure of it that the stay in the hotel has to be perfect! When you have complains, they always look for a solution as soon as possible.

Dear Lotj_x,

Every Guest is a Valued Guest, and we were delighted to be your chosen hotel during your recent stay. We hope that you Experienced Exceptional Service as intended by our Management and Staff.

We sincerely appreciate and value the opinions of our guests.

We will be more pleased by having the pleasure of hosting you again at Marina Lodge Port Ghalib in the nearest future.

Sincerest regards,
Amgad Helmy
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 21 June 2014

i spend one week and i enjoyed that vacation so much.kindly staff specially the animation team memo and mido,very good price ,clean rooms,nice view,and i made some friendship.good taste food,i hope to come back soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear ,oustafa T,

We are very much appreciate the time you took to share your experience at Marina Lodge Port Ghalib .

All you comments have been shared with the Hotel's Management Team as we are very concerned about our guests satisfaction.

I hope to host you again soon at Marina Lodge at Port Ghalib

Sincerest regards,

Amgad Helmy
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We been there for one week really nice place.clean rooms all the staff is really frirndly and nice.animation team was a really nice mido svets.memo.they really make our holiday nice and alot of fun.soon we will back again

1  Thank Mohamed A

Dear Mohamed A
Thank you for choosing Marina Lodge at Port Ghalib for your recent vacation.

With My Best Regards,