“Small Family Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Elmpt
Osnabruck, Germany
“Small Family Hotel”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

A small hotel with its own restaurant and a nice beer garden. The hotel is a little bit rundown but the my single room was clean and tea/coffee making facilities are in the rooms. We ate our evening meal in the restaurant which was good quality at a reasonable price. Breakfast was typical German i.e. rolls with various meats and cheese (no bacon and fried eggs).

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Couples
Maidstone, Kent
Reviewed 25 July 2010

I stayed at the Hotel Restaurant Lenhsen for four nights in Aug 2009. The hotel was easy to find (with Sat Nav) and had a good sized car park. It is a small, family run hotel with a small resturant downstairs. It serves typical German food (the menu is not translated so dinner was always entertaining!) and prices, quality and value are all reasonable. Drinks can be quite pricey though! During my stay, the hotel was popular with Germans, Belgians and Austrians and the hotel, restuarnt & service seemed to cater for a more European taste.

I was one of several guests at the hotel who had travelled for our friend's wedding, and we did find that we were given a variety of 'deals' according to how we booked. I rang the hotel directly, and it appears I got the best room & price - others paid up to double for the same size room when booking through third parties/agents, so I would recommend contacting the hotel yourself!

My room was a good size and as a single booking, I had a room with two twin beds and a cot. The shower was lovely, and the bathroom was small, but well equipt. The room was always immaculately clean and well serviced.

I would recommend this hotel, as long as you are lookin for a basic but comfortable stay - the hotel were happy to accomdate our 'comings and goings' and were flexible with check in/out times according to flights, but it is certainly not a 5* experience.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
3 Thank kk58
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elmpt
Fletcher Landhotel Bosrijk Roermond
Herberg De Bongerd
Herberg De Bongerd
#1 of 1 in Beesel
Hotel Restaurant Antiek
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant La Ville Blanche

Been to Hotel Restaurant Lenhsen? Share your experiences!