See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We came in late and that was No problem! Very friendly and helpful staff! Great spacious room and a big breakfast buffé with a LOT of choices! Clean! Good price on rooms too! At the time about 63euro.
Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night on our way to South Europe. The hotel has been a good place in the 80-90s but it is old today, not charming just old. The furniture is old-fashioned, the rooms are clean but small, they want 17 Euros for breakfast and there are not much alternatives in the surroundings. The staff is in compliance with the hotel, rather old, unfriendly and they seem tired, they cannot speak fluent english and the communication feels basic and sometimes uncertain. When checking out I would pay with my mastercard and the older woman in the reception gave me a bill in SEK although we were in Germany. I disagreed and I insisted to pay in Euros as we were in Germany and she said that it was my problem (with exactly these words) that I have a mastercard issued in Sweden! I have been travelling in many years and I have never been engaged in such en irrational/unfounded discussion. Old hotel, poor staff, DO NOT stay there if you don't have to.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I was staying for four nights. I got a room at 5th floor. When I came out of the elevator I was surpriced over a strong smell of cigarette smoke in the corridor. The smell was not so strong in the room I got, but for a non smoking man it was not good. I went down to the reception and ask for a non smoking room, but there was no non smoking room left.
There was only one thing to do to survive the stay, always leaving the window open to let fresh air in.

The room was more than ok. There was a little kitchen in the first little room. The bathroom was nice and clean.

We ate dinner in the restaurant every night. The food was very good.

My review is 3, but without the smell of cigarette smoke I will give it 4

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2017

I've been here for 5 nights and is quite good. Rooms are clean but too mutch older. People are fiendly and available for all Customer need. Breakfast is fine but with poore sweat. Wifi is good in busy condition also. It's fine for a quick business trip. Around the hotel,there are some shops and few restaurant.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Having stayed at this hotel for nearly 1 week,I have to say it is the most unfriendly hotel I have stayed in for a long time.
The staff are very miserable the service is very poor.
Two coaches of tourists arrived one night ,the next I arrived at 07:30 for breakfast only to be told me and my colleague would have to sit in the bar as the tables were reserved for the people on the coaches. We of course ignored the waitress and sat down, it was only because she would have to clean the table once we left.
That night I went to sit in the at a table I had sat at on a few previous nights only to be told I could not sit there as they had a party of people coming.
This place seems to cater for one night stay groups of people and not everyone staying at the hotel, they don't even communicate that the restaurant could possibly be full and maybe it would be wise to book for breakfast!!!!!
There is nothing else around this area on foot to go and eat .
Can't wait to check out.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business