“nice looking place”

Price range: US$13 - US$33
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An exceptional Indian dining experience awaits you, our restaurant is modern, beautifully decorated walls with bright and pastel shades with lots of glass and chrome, top quality soft furnishings complimented by the bubble wall that projects colourful bubbles around the retaurant adds to the unique ambiance and relaxed dining atmosphere that can only be Blue Chutney. We regularly feature popular live entertainment with the best tribute acts and bands adding theatre and a vibrant party atmosphere during these nights. Above all Blue Chutney is about delivering consistently good Indian food. Our chefs source the best possible ingredients and import spices direct from India which are blended to recreate the authentic tastes of the subcontinent, our menu is varied and our chefs can tailor dishes to your personal taste whether you like something mild to very hot. Your host Syful and the staff are attentive and personable offering a good customer service without being overbearing. If you can't get to the restaurant we also offer a takeaway and free delivery service so you can enjoy Blue Chutney in the comfort of your home.
Reviewed 7 May 2013

good food ,nice surroundings, music nights good.
service not too bard depends who is working.
not really faimly place no good for young children

1  Thank mxnic
TheSmarterDiner, Public Relations Manager at The Blue Chutney, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

I am new to BC and would like to apologise for you not receiving a response sooner. A lot has improved since your visit. It will especially interest you that we have new team members, our new chef Kam has achieved two prestigious awards the most recent Curry Life magazine Chef of the Year. Would you message me more information about what would improve the overall experience for our diners with children so that I may discuss this with Syful the owner. With thanks Steve

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Good start to the night with lovely starters, but after that it all went downhill!
What I would usually order was not on the menu so I ordered a chicken tikka massale which I thought you could not go wrong with - how wrong I was, it was the worst curry I have ever tasted in my life.
It was inedible and everybody else on the table agreed!
Service was poor and slow - dishes and drinks were forgotten!
I will definitely not be returning!

1  Thank Sian E

I am new to BC and would like to apologise for you not receiving a response sooner. A lot has improved since your visit. It will especially interest you that we have new team members, our new chef Kam has achieved two prestigious awards the most recent Curry Life magazine Chef of the Year. Please visit us again in the near future - I am sure you will enjoy the experience. Do introduce yourself to Syful our owner and be sure to let him know your thoughts - they mean a lot.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

service can be very slow at times
menu and staff good
food average nothing amazing
good size portions

Reviewed 24 March 2013

The food served was the finest we have had for quite awhile, The service was a bit slow at the start but improved as our evening went on, Excellent vocalist was booked in the night we went (Jade Tibbs)

1  Thank Brian N

Reviewed 19 December 2012

I attended this restaurant with my colleagues for our xmas night out.

There was 7 of us and they sat us on two round tables making it awkward to chat among ourselves. The service was poor and they were understaffed for the amount of people in there, as well as taking take-away orders. They were slow on drinks orders, and we had to ask twice for many things and eventually we gave up ordering drinks! The starter didnt turn up for an hour and a half, and we were left eating our mains at 10pm - we had arrived by 7.30pm!!!

The music was too loud and not right for the theme that they had advertised for the evening. All in all we will not be visiting this place again. If anyone wants a night out DONT go here. Total waste of money and a very disappointing evening.