Hotel Bryza Resort & SPA
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
Hotel 77(Chalupy)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshel peninsulabeach bargreat foodperfect holidaysperfect locationcleaningvillagebathingluxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Well its a perfect location,but best times far behind us..dirty balconies ,very small rooms, very very weak interior design and menu ..only prices seems to still want the glory;)
some walls outside looks like a ruin is coming! only SPA and quite big swimming pool is ok ,the rest well Id be ashamed of beeing the owner and at the same time well known rich family..maybe for them the time has stopped but pleaseeee it desperatly needs renovation!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Daga33
Hotelbryza, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Bryza Resort & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2014

Thank you for leaving opinion. We are in the process of renovating the interior rooms and replacement of furniture.

We nvite you to the renovated interior for two months already.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

It seems like there's a lot of negative comments about this Hotel.

I must say that we had a wonderful stay at Hotel Bryza, the staff were very helpful and the manageress was extremely helpful and very polite. The facilities were excellent and empty, there's nothing worse then an overloaded sauna. Thankfully it wasn't.

Excellent rooms and lovely grounds and with an access directly onto the beach.. What more could one ask for.

Breakfast was excellent and the dining room was very clean, open and spacious.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for such a positive opinion. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

The Bryza Hotel capitalises upon its position right on the Baltic coast some two hours from Gdansk with white sands quite literally on its doorstep. Over the years, however, it has become quite run down and yet still charges premium rates very much higher than one expects in Poland. My experience from several visits with my family over the years is that the hotel is neither keeping up with the times nor putting its guests as the priority. In part this seems to be because its managerial system is still locked in something of a socialist attitude. An illustration of this is the response of the reception manager to my questioning of a charge for a beer never taken from the mini-bar. This involved my public interrogation about the “accusation”, a conversation of the manager with the room-maid responsible much to the entertainment of fellow guests, and then an offer to inspect the mini-bar. The inspection led to the same quilty verdict despite the maid having conceded that she hadn’t been able to fully stock the mini-bar because of the shortage of beers. Finally, I was told that if I were to visit the hotel again, the staff would empty the mini-bar in advance in order to prevent such mis-understandings. My refund – well it was only the equivalent of £4 out of a total bill of £1000 for three nights (off-peak rates) –never materialised….but at least we had the solidarity to challenge the principle.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are very nice - almost on the sea
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank David G
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

I have no idea how they figured out prices for this very standard rooms. I guess people pay it so they charge it. But if not the location, there nothing in the hotel to write home about. Casual rooms, regular food. There are many other ways to visit Jurata (like renting nice apartment) rather than stay there.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We spent 5 nights at Bryza beginning of June 2013 and were joined by a couple of friends for the last two nights. Honestly it was one of the best hotels I ever stayed at a seaside and I have been to few all over teh world. Mondern and quiet, located directly by the beach it offers wonderful walks opportunities and suits people looking for a relaxing sun bathing at the same time. You get what you see at their website.
All staff made us feel very welcome and relaxed - nothing was too much to ask and done quickly with a smile. The service was the best I ever came accross in Polish hotels (and that says something as I am Polish and have been to many in the past). There was a wonderful breakfast buffet every morning with everything you could desire (the only thing missing according to my English husband was baked beans and marmite). I think their restaurant is the best value of money in Poland. Every day they have a tasty fresh 4 dishes menu for lunch and dinner cooked to a perfection for an equivalent of around £15 per person for dinner. The staff is young but well trained and very attantive (thank you for looking after us Angelika!). Their spa is a different class too - they even have two Balanese girls who offer original Balanese treatments. The spa is priced at UK standards but well worth a visit or two.
We were there on my birthday and I was extremely surprised to find a delicious cake in our room with best wishes from the management, although I never mentioned my birthday to anyone from the staff. It was a touching and a very appreciated gesture from their side. They even kept the cake in the fridge for us and served it when we asked for it.

The only down thing was thet their beach Coco bar was to be open when we were leaving (it looked absolutly amazing!) and their outdoor pool was out of order (there is an other nice indoor pool in spa).

Thank you Bryza and we will be definetly back!

Magda and Ben

Room Tip: Ask for Muszelka (Shell) building - located directly by the beach
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple