Dom Polonii(Ostroda)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Hotel Sajmino(Ostroda)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsirena erishorse ridingmain restaurantromantic weekendperfect placeswimming poolin advancebottle of wineincluded in the packagehigh qualityhotel amenitiesfell in lovelunch and dinnerbreakfast buffetstandard roomvery helpful staffjacuzzi
Reviewed 18 February 2016

I have spent, together with my wife, a very nice weekend in this hotel enjoying SPA services and restaurant. Massages were good but nothing extraordinary (at least those we choose). However food and wine, particularly in the Romantyczna restaurant was delicious. There is also a complex of pools and saunas available from 7 am till 10 pm worth to try. Location is quite remote so for those who seek such a condition it would be definitely interesting place.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

The hotel is nicely located in what seems to be the middle of nowhere, but therefore has to offer lots of nature. The facilities are modern, luxurious and attractive. Staff is very professional and friendly. In particular the hotel restaurant Restauracja Oranżeria is - despite its lack of flair - highly recommendable. The food is first class with seemingly high quality ingredients cooked to perfection. I could stay there forever never wanting to eat anywhere else again. We enjoyed our stay very much.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

I had visited this place with friends as it is located in very quiet area. You can book horse riding but due to weather we had to cancel it. Instead we visited restaurant. I had never waited so long for food which came semi cold :/ bit crazy as waiter confirmed waiting time and disappeared just after. Food wasn't great especially for the price and because of the fact we been dressed casually I had feeling being ignored by the waiter all though politeness was in good manner and reception staff was professional. I recommend you it If you like back to nature but bring own food

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2016

Was very tired, so decided to go for weekend with youngest son only (quasi solo trip).
Great choice. They provided childern club - so I could use spa and my son got great time. Good restaurant, good food, fine rooms with terrace and huge bath. Well equipped spa and nice, clean pools and hot tubes. Exceptional breakfasts. Very professional staff. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Very good hotel with great spa and service. They think of your needs before you do. I have been there in spring, summer and autumn. Very good food!
The Ayurveda package is very relaxing and worth the investment.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo