All reviewsirena erishorse ridingmain restaurantromantic weekendswimming poolin advancebottle of wineincluded in the packageslow food restauranthigh qualitywonderful placemany placeshamsdelicious foodpreserveslunch and dinnerbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 3 July 2016

I enjoyed my stay thoroughly: location, spa (the Bali massage!), the pool and sauna, and the restaurant - the choices for lunch were limited, but the dinner was excellent. The breakfast was also very tasty, good selection of cheese etc. There was even a touch of magic when we were sitting in the restaurant close to midnight and saw a fox outside the window. Overall a very pleasing stay, if a little pricy.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2016

SO BEAUTY AND CUTE SMALL SPA. BIG ROOM WITH BALCOON, NICE SWIMMING POOL AND SOME MANY KINDS OF SAUNA. excellent space for spa - special time for relax. good kitchen, so professional stuff. my favourite place when i relax spend timy by nature without noisy music, cars, traffic. so good place for running, bicycle - so many ways at forest.

Room Tip: grand floor
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Monika G
Reviewed 18 February 2016

I have spent, together with my wife, a very nice weekend in this hotel enjoying SPA services and restaurant. Massages were good but nothing extraordinary (at least those we choose). However food and wine, particularly in the Romantyczna restaurant was delicious. There is also a complex of pools and saunas available from 7 am till 10 pm worth to try. Location is quite remote so for those who seek such a condition it would be definitely interesting place.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

The hotel is nicely located in what seems to be the middle of nowhere, but therefore has to offer lots of nature. The facilities are modern, luxurious and attractive. Staff is very professional and friendly. In particular the hotel restaurant Restauracja Oranżeria is - despite its lack of flair - highly recommendable. The food is first class with seemingly high quality ingredients cooked to perfection. I could stay there forever never wanting to eat anywhere else again. We enjoyed our stay very much.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

I had visited this place with friends as it is located in very quiet area. You can book horse riding but due to weather we had to cancel it. Instead we visited restaurant. I had never waited so long for food which came semi cold :/ bit crazy as waiter confirmed waiting time and disappeared just after. Food wasn't great especially for the price and because of the fact we been dressed casually I had feeling being ignored by the waiter all though politeness was in good manner and reception staff was professional. I recommend you it If you like back to nature but bring own food

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends