All reviewsirena erishorse ridingmain restaurantromantic weekendswimming poolin advancebottle of wineincluded in the packageslow food restauranthigh qualitywonderful placemany placeshamsdelicious foodpreserveslunch and dinnerbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed (only) for 3 nights at this wonderful paradise and really felt like at home. We were planning to visit around the region from there and never actually left the hotel. Some of the staff don't speak much English (or none at all) but they always do their best to satisfy any little need. We traveled with little children (1&4 years old) and they loved it, it was all so smooth and even at meals they adapted to whatever we required. Best breakfast buffet ever.
Gorgeous and clean premises.
Treatments where very good, I had the BEST manicure ever (thanks Dorota!). The only problem we had was with the horses: we wanted the children to horse ride and we were told that appointments should be taken at least a week in advance because they are always super fully booked.
A relaxing and outstanding experience all together. We would come back again and again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
JoannaKaszubowska, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris Wzgorza Dylewskie, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you very much for sharing such a positive opinion. We are very pleased that the hotel and staff met your expectations. We will work to ensure that your every stay is full of relaxation and satisfaction.

I invite you to use the services of the Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris Wzgórza Dylewskie.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stayed two nights at the hotel in a Romantic weekend for two.
First of all, the lady at the reception had no clue that we took the package so she did not inform us about the practicalities. In the room we found two single beds (for a romantic weekend!) and no bottle of wine as included in the package deal. we had to go back to the reception to ask for a double bed room and for the bottle of wine. It was like we had to beg for what was included in the package.
Secondly, the food is really nothing special. The service in the Orangeria was very fast and all dishes were clearly prepared earlier that day. The Romantic restaurant was better but not really our taste. The accompanying wines were served in small portions so not worth the extra 80pln.
At night it was very noisy in the hotel,
All in all, this hotel seems a bit dated to me, 80s style, low ceilings.
When we visit the region again, we will be looking for an alternative.
Conclusion. it's good but nothing more than that. (except for the price)
Positive was the SPA and the treatment

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir and Madam,

Thank you very much for giving us your opinion. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience. Such a mistake should not happen. I have no excuse that we did not have the information that you booked the Romantic weekend in the system.
I have analyzed with the management all your comments.
I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with the Spa Center and performed treatments.

I hope we will be honored to see you again. I assure you that we will do everything to make your stay comfortable and relaxing.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I recently stayed at the Irena Eris Hotel.

The hotel location is in the middle of nowhere. It's not near lakes nor mountains; however, as you drive in, the grounds are well maintained, green and pleasant and it's the perfect setting for a family holiday. There's a field where deer are kept, a stable for horse riding, a man made lake where they hold bbq's, a children's playground, swimming pool, outdoor jacuzzi. I understand there were bikes and guided tours also so it's a place packed with activity; perfect for young energetic children. Although, don't forget this is still a spa so it is intended for adults.

The room we had was a family room. It was a bit of a stretch to call it a family room as it was a double bed with a small sofa bed in the same room. We also managed to fit in a travel cot but it then made the room quite tight. The bed was comfortable enough and the kids happily slept on sofa and in cot. Our phone didn't work and we asked twice a day every day to fix it and it wasn't done by the time we left, we stayed two nights. So, basically, anytime we needed anything, we had to walk out to reception, often with two kids in tow......that was just the first experience of poor service. They did give complimentary waters and chocolates on the pillows.

Being in the middle of nowhere meant your food options were limited. You essentially have to eat every meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is great; there is a lot of choices in cold meats, salads, fruit, hot food, juices, champagne! Lunch is either in cafe or their main restaurant. Their main restaurant only opens at 1pm though so maybe a little late for younger kids so then you're left with some very basic choices of the cafe. We found out that you can order from the kids menu from the restaurant so there are other choices even for adults. The one good thing is our package included all the kids meals for free! FYI, spaghetti was good, chicken strips are good. Meatballs with rice was rubbish.

The service is sub standard. The ladies at the cafe have no clue. We had to walk to the bar to get their attention as they all hung around the coffee machine. In the main restaurant, it's slightly better but if you sit outside, you're not likely to get much service. The front desk was also a bit clueless apart from one dark haired tall young guy. At the romantic restaurant upstairs, the main guy was exceptional, knowledgable, attentive and friendly. The blonde American accented polish lady helping with the horse rides was also very good. Apart from that, the service at the hotel was the main thing that let it down and the reason I gave it 3 stars and not 4 stars.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us after your stay. I am glad that you appreciated our strengths and I apologize for any inconvenience that occurred during your stay. I assure you that each review is very carefully analyzed to eliminate similar errors in the future.
I hope we will have the chance to see you in our hotel again. For your comfort I recommend booking a bigger room, we will be happy to assist you in your choice.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best spa in Poland. Surrounded by hills and the wood. Great (!!!!) great, food (also slowfood). Relaxing treatments. Very good spa with outside jacuzzi. The best breakfest I have ever had. Very good service and friendly stuff. It is a place where you can finally hear your thougts.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
JoannaKaszubowska, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris Wzgorza Dylewskie, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for such nice comment abot the Hotel. I am glad we managed to make your stay full of positive impression. Such a opinion it is the best award for our work.

We will be honored to see you again in Hotel Spa Dr Irena Eris Wzgórza Dylewskie.

Sincerely

Reviewed 29 January 2017

By Polish Standards - this can be an expensive weekend away
As Canadian's travelling here - we loved the experience. Didn't leave the hotel grounds for an entire 48 hours and enjoyed the spa treatments and the hotel amenities! How wonderful a weekend in the snowy Polish winter

Stayed: January 2017