We booked a couple of months in advance and the staff were very helpful in answering all our questions about tours and provide advice and which to choose, as well as booking the tours and arranging a rental in advance for us.
Stayed here from boxing day to 30th Dec. and really enjoyed it - weather was a bit wet, but that is par for course for that time of the year. With wife and myself, plus two teenage kids the room we booked had plenty of space as well as stove and refrigerator which allow us to store food and drinks as well as do simply cooking when we did not want to eat out. Location is only a short drive from airport or Cairns, so both quiet and easily accessible. Just across the street from the beach, so very convenient for late afternoon / early evening walks to cool off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location - Cairns Beach Resort is minutes north of Cairns City and next to the beach and warm tropical waters. Indulge in the simplicity of a truly relaxed lifestyle. Our four star resort offers everything to create a home away from home on the beach. The resort’s tropical gardens offer you peace and tranquility to read and relax, or to float in the saltwater resort style pool. Simple pleasures - pure relaxation… think Cairns Beach Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Expedia so you can book your Cairns Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Beach Hotel Holloways Beach
- Hotel Cairns Beach
- Cairns Beach Resort Cairns Region/Holloways Beach, Australia