I really enjoyed our stay here, all staff were very friendly and courteous, the apartment was clean and had everything we needed, we had a lovely big king size bed, a balcony that overlooked the lush, tropical, well-kept garden and the swimming pool. In the mornings we would go for a walk along the coconut palm fringed beach (just across the road from the resort) and had our morning coffee at the cafe that is right on the beach. We chatted to locals at the cafe, chatted to fishermen on the beach, chatted to fellow guests in the cafe - it is in a residential area so very friendly!! The only downside is that fact that it is under the flight path for the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location - Cairns Beach Resort is minutes north of Cairns City and next to the beach and warm tropical waters. Indulge in the simplicity of a truly relaxed lifestyle. Our four star resort offers everything to create a home away from home on the beach. The resort’s tropical gardens offer you peace and tranquility to read and relax, or to float in the saltwater resort style pool. Simple pleasures - pure relaxation… think Cairns Beach Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cairns Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Beach Hotel Holloways Beach
- Hotel Cairns Beach
- Cairns Beach Resort Cairns Region/Holloways Beach, Australia