“luxurious”

Van der Valk Hotel Den Haag-Nootdorp
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Nootdorp
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We arrive to this elegant hotel spring time.
the rooms was spacious the equipment's luxurious.
we had a garden view room .
the people was friendly and always helpful
we enjoy our meal in the restaurant
it is one place we recommend

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Van der Valk Hotel Den Haag-Nootdorp

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Very modern and very comfortable, this hotel is truly superb (i was welcomed by a member of staff who offered me a sample of cheese!). My room was large, clean, and with excellent facilities (the fridge was very useful for storing my dutch cheese!). My favourite feature though was the bath, as not only was it huge, but it was a whirlpool bath and using it is an experience that every visitor should try. The restaurant also, was very busy during my stay, but the staff were very friendly and the food was excellent. All in all, i had a really nice stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Hotel Den Haag is a modern and luxurious but affordable hotel on the outskirt of The Hague.
Great for business meetings with all the nessesary items and facilities for a good price. Nice detail is the free Coffee and free pastry and sweets. The buffet as Well as the menu offers a good and very nice variety of food. I can definataly recommed the restaurant. The staff is young and efficient. Free parking on the grounds as Well as in the parking garage. Rooms are spacious with a whirlpoolbath and rainshower.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We have just booked into the 4 star Van de Valk hotel in Noordrop. The check in was smooth, the receptionist polite and efficient and the room clean and modern. The bright, flower patterned carpet might not be to everyone's taste but we can live with it. The bathroom has a large shower, spa type bath and funky toilet and washbasin. But - and a big but - why does a hotel of this standard give guests paper cups for tea and coffee and plastic cups in the bathroom? A cheap and nasty touch in a not so cheap hotel. If this is company policy it needs to be reviewed - perhaps this attention to detail is one of the reasons the hotel chain suffers from an image problem.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Two of us stayed in this hotel for 1 night on business. Overall the hotel is nicely furnished. Rooms were big, if not too big. The double bed for instance only filled a quarter of the room, likewise the massive shower, filled only a quarter of the bathroom. The bar is quite good and serves Dutch snacks such as Bitterballen. The restaurant was cheap and had excellent food. Although the hotel is quite remote, a long trek from the local train station (which is almost in a field) if you don't have a car.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I had never before slept in a van der Valk hotel, but I am a fan now. Whatever has given the brand a certain name in The Netherlands, now looks to be something from the past. Several times I had enjoyed a dinner here, both in the bar and in the restaurant itself, and I would advice you to take the restaurant because it -obviously- is more quiet and has better seating. But now I had a two-day meeting here and I decided to stay in the hotel, although I live in The Hague. What more could you wish: friendly staff, large room, bath with jacuzzi (not my personal favourite), perfect bed. The breakfast buffet, and our lunch buffet (probably not for regular guests) were delicious with a great choice. The dinner was good, not exceptional, but hey, we were a party of some 100 people, and the kitchen staff managed to prepare special meals for people with allergies.
I can definitely advice you to book a room here when you are visiting The Hague (or Delft).

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2014

On Monday evening I had an unfortunate incident at this hotel, on arrival I was told that there was a problem with my booking as it had been cancelled by expedia.
Fortunatley my collegue lives in Delft and was able to arrange another hotel for the evening which was due to the short notice a lower quality but higher price.
My P.A contacted expedia (with whom we book at least 12 rooms per week through out the year all over the world and have never had an incident like this before) they showed us that the booking was active and the they had not in fact cancelled the room.
On investigation it we were told that the hotel was simply over booked and that as the booking was made via expedia they did not have details to contact us directly.
I have stayed at this hotel and others in the chain many times and in the past found them to be of a great standard and reasonable price, but have to say that on this occasion I felt very let down and disappointed, especially as once they had got me out of the way there was no attempt to apolojise despite my P.A contacting the hotel direct and being promised that someone would return her call which never happened.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank David A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nootdorp
NH Den Haag
#6 of 67 in The Hague
Hotel & Spa Savarin
#2 of 3 in Rijswijk
Stadsdriehoek
Mainport Hotel
Mainport Hotel
#4 of 52 in Rotterdam

Been to Van der Valk Hotel Den Haag-Nootdorp? Share your experiences!