The hotel is in front of the rail station then very easy to find: unfortunately is far from the city center, so if you are planning to visit The Hague on foot I would suggest you to choose a different accommodation. The room was spacious and bright, very modern and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Unfortunately the wifi wasn't free and I discovered it only during the check in: you have a maximum of 4 hours free, then you have to pay (10 euros for one hour...absolutely unacceptable). The quality of the wifi was also very poor during the day so I indeed don't think is it worth paying!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated opposite Voorburg Railway Station, this modern hotel offers elegant rooms, a restaurant and comfortable lobby on the edge of The Hague. It is only 20 minutes' drive from Rotterdam and offers Wi-Fi free of charge. The Movenpick Hotel Voorburg offers luxurious accommodation in Voorburg, near the well-known city of The Hague. Enjoy direct connections with the main motorways A12, A4 and A13. The tastefully decorated guest rooms are provided with many comfort and are all accessible for disabled guests. This non-smoking hotel has a stylish lobby where you can relax with a drink. The attractive restaurant serves a wide variety of dishes and Swiss specialties. Weather permitting, the outside terrace with its large parasols is a great place to unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Den Haag - Voorburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Den Haag - Voorburg Hotel Voorburg
- mövenpick The Hague
- Moevenpick Hotel The Hague